french tip infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Reaction score
When french tips have been applied under acylic they soon start to grow out. How many fills should I be able to do in between new sets:?: Should I just let the french tip grow out but cover up with polish :?:

There are a few choices of service between French Rebalances to minimise the appearance of the regrowth area.

1. Use 1 or two coats of 'Neglige' from CND over the rebalanced enhancement. It really hides the regrowth but keeps the french look going for another 2-3 weeks. Makes the nail bed look really long!

2. Just do a French polish after the normal rebalance service and re-establish the smile line with the white enamel colour. Or use an airbrush to do the same thing.

Normally it is up to the client and whether or not she wishes to pay the extra required to keep the Forever French look going. Most do! If they take this option, then usually you do a Forever French RB at every other maintenance appointment. 8)

thanks I'll give that a try :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back