French tips splitting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi
Can anybody tell me why my french tips are splitting i use creative tips but it only seems to be happening to the french ones they split from the free edge down !!!

:( :(

will get Geek :fro: on to it immediately!!! :queen:

Thanks

is only happening on french tips can't understand it i do nothing different

:rolleyes:

before Geek replies, get the box of tips and see if there is a batch number - just incase there is a problem, we can source it back. You're not putting Scrubfresh over the tip are you?? just a thought after tip app. and then prepping again b4 product app. ne way - sure we will get to bottom of situation! ;)

hi
i only scrubfresh on the natural nail after i have applied the tip never over the tip :)

i will check box later to see if there is a batch number

thanks for your response

:D

Hey... think I tackled this in the chat... just in case... here it is again...

Most vertical cracking of Radical French Tips (and Velocity for that matter) is due to the extreeme C Curve of the tip (Velocity and RFT are the same tip... just diff colours)

When put on a flatter nail, a lot o stree is created that can cause the tip to buckle under the pressure.

If it is happening on the same fingers, same clients... but doesnt happen with Formation or Eclipse... than that is the culprit.

Hope this helped.

thanks Geek i will check them out on my clients next visit

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back