french tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
ok ok i know you are all gonna screw up your faces and go DUH to me.. but after my brilliant creative fabric# one to one i used (and then brought) french tips... what do i do when they grow up, they are obviously white white whereas most people's nails are creamy white, would i just fill in with polish until the tip grows out.. or am i missing something. sorry for sucha dumb question.

Hey Jen :D

The only thing you can do at the mo when they grow up is do a french polish by hand or airbrushed which can be sealed with Faze from CREATIVE but................I think there is a new product coming soon a paint on liquid white acrylic, Geeg or Ruth will fill you in on that one.
Hope this helps
Take care Dawnie xxx

It's being launched at the show this weekend I believe, I hope so, it's one of the many things on my list!

Sue x

Here is what you can do until the new white acrylic is being launched.......
Get some white acrylic paint, airbrush paint I find works the best.......

Do your usual prep..........
Do all the steps for the maintenance.............
I file most of the Product of , nice and even, you want a look thats smooth and ready for the product....this should look like the first stages of the original set.
One coat of bond.........
then paint with the white Acrylic paint your french tip...........let it dry completely.....................
Then apply a complete covering of either fibreglass or silk,
Bond again
Build 2x
smooth edges, just like you did on your original set
Boost 2-3 x
Smooth again with koala, move the koala in the c-curve movement, this way you will create a nice shape ................
Buff with girlfriend and then you are ready for the french topcoat
love any of the LULU ones......
The idea is to bury the acrylic paint as far under the resin as possible, this way it will last the longest........

Hope this helps

love Ruth xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back