French tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
The video you linked, that was actually clear powder over the white tips, not white. x

If it is white powder is that so the white stay nice and clear and vibrant?

thank you for your help

The video you linked, that was actually clear powder over the white tips, not white. x

really lol, it looks like white powder?

No it's clear. Listen carefully :30 into the video. She said if she were to apply pink all over the nail, the white tips will lose their crispness, so she applied clear. You can even see its clear when she had the pincher on it and it was at an upward angle. If it were white, it would be too opaque to see there's something on top of the tip. :)

Thank you!

I have very bad flu at the moment and I deaf because of it! lol got my finace to listen, you are totally correct. thank you so much !

No it's clear. Listen carefully :30 into the video. She said if she were to apply pink all over the nail, the white tips will lose their crispness, so she applied clear. You can even see its clear when she had the pincher on it and it was at an upward angle. If it were white, it would be too opaque to see there's something on top of the tip. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back