French Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annalooby

Reaction score
Hi all!

How do you do a back fill with a french tip?? Or do you just soak them off and replace??

Thanks in advance
:)

You should be able to do it the exact same way as if you had simply used a natural coloured tip, and a white powder in Zone 1.
I guess it just depends on the colouartion of your tips versus your powder.

Hope that helps ;)

The Nail Geek said:
You should be able to do it the exact same way as if you had simply used a natural coloured tip, and a white powder in Zone 1.
I guess it just depends on the colouartion of your tips versus your powder.

Hope that helps ;)
Hi thanks for that.

I was thinking - french tips versus sculpting. I think I'll stick to sculpting - easier - specially if you have to do fills with an overlay anyway....if you see what I mean! Why would someone use french tips I dont geddit!??

Well you're right. Why would nyone use French tips if they are capable of using white powder to make a perfect smile??? Thing is,not everyone is capable of handling white powder, so the French Tip offers an alternative way for them to create beautiful pink and white nail enhancements.

There is a new product called 'More Than White' which is a brush on liquid White Acrylic. It is applied like nail enamel and is perfect for re-whitening the tip when doing a forever French rebalance ... it does not matter whether one uses Gel, L&P or a wrap system ... More than White works under all products to create the perfect permanent French.

It is distributed by Designer Nails (The distributors for Creative Nail Design) and all their subdistributors and One Stop Nail Shops. Head Office Tel. 0113 275 5719

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back