Fresh Indulgence Starter Kit Deluxe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has used this kit?
I have my spray tan training with my college in a few weeks so am looking at buying a kit! And this looks like a really good deal! Im just wondering what anyone thought of it etc?

Im also a little confused about the different types of tan etc having not done my training yet etc! But this just looked almost to good to be true!! :)

Please let me know how you'v got on it if you have tried it!
Many thanx.:lol:

Can anyone help me out with this?

Hiya I haven't got the starter kit but I do use fresh indulgence and they are gorgeous solutions to use.
Their customer service is really good too, maybe you could get the self tanning mousse to try out so you have an idea whether or not you like it.

Which machine is in the kit?

Hi, I bought the kit and use the solutions. I got a fantastic deal on the kit with the TS50 with helia gun, and love the solutions and so do my clients. I currently use the revive line of solutions, they give a very natural tan. Hope this helps x

Hiya I haven't got the starter kit but I do use fresh indulgence and they are gorgeous solutions to use.
Their customer service is really good too, maybe you could get the self tanning mousse to try out so you have an idea whether or not you like it.

Which machine is in the kit?
Thats a great idea! I think i will do that! :)
And its the TS50 with helia gun xx

Hi, I bought the kit and use the solutions. I got a fantastic deal on the kit with the TS50 with helia gun, and love the solutions and so do my clients. I currently use the revive line of solutions, they give a very natural tan. Hope this helps x
Thanx for your reply, I think it may be the one I am planning on getting! :)
Could i be cheeky and ask if you have worked out cost per tan yet? I just want to work a few things out with the kit! Sort money issues, and see how much I can get with it! :)
Thanx again!

This is the Caribbean indulgence 11.5% just so you can see it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337211216.374913.jpg

The way I work with fresh indulgence I work it out at £xxx per tan x here's a picture of carribian 9.5. X

Edited due to price mention xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337232508.441607.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337232508.441607.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:
The way I work with fresh indulgence I work it out at £1.39 per tan x here's a picture of carribian 9.5. X

The colour of the tan is gorgeous, really natural. Think I need to get myself a sample!

I was originally planning to purchase my kit from Fresh Indulgence but ended up with LA Tan as found an unbeatable offer.

Out of interest has anybody used their Revive solution? If so what are you thoughts?

How did you get on with the LA Tanning kit? I'm drawn towards it although there's some other lovely products around x

The colour of the tan is gorgeous, really natural. Think I need to get myself a sample!

I was originally planning to purchase my kit from Fresh Indulgence but ended up with LA Tan as found an unbeatable offer.

Out of interest has anybody used their Revive solution? If so what are you thoughts?

The revive is brilliant! It smells of lemons! It's pretty much a very similar colour to the other tans except it's more of a browner tone that golden...on me anyway x I tend to go one darker and wash off after four hrs if I want a faster tan. Fresh indulgence develop quickly.

No u have seen the cost I'm going to edit the post so as to not upset anyone due to prices viewable to public xxxx

How did you get on with the LA Tanning kit? I'm drawn towards it although there's some other lovely products around x

Fantastic. It was great value for money, unbeatable in fact. I got so much extra stuff included in the price compared to other companies kits of equal value. I ordered it before TS50 came out so can only comment on 5008 that I purchased. The only extra's I decided to purchase were barrier cream (a must for me) and prep spray (which I'm yet to use!).

There are loads of threads on here about LA Tan have a look. I've just posted on 1 regarding guide colour, take a look. HTH

The way I work with fresh indulgence I work it out at £xxx per tan x here's a picture of carribian 9.5. X

Edited due to price mention xxx
Thankyou! It looks great! I think ill purchase the kit then! :)
Thanx Again! xx

The revive is brilliant! It smells of lemons! It's pretty much a very similar colour to the other tans except it's more of a browner tone that golden...on me anyway x I tend to go one darker and wash off after four hrs if I want a faster tan. Fresh indulgence develop quickly.

No u have seen the cost I'm going to edit the post so as to not upset anyone due to prices viewable to public xxxx
Oooh! I cant wait to get my hands on it now! :)
xx

Thankyou ProperPrincess I Will def give it a whirl. I love the anti ageing claims too, great for marketing x

Thankyou ProperPrincess I Will def give it a whirl. I love the anti ageing claims too, great for marketing x

Yeah it's always a winner. The smell and colour keep people coming back mind. Xxx

Hi only just seen your post so better late than never, the kit is amazing value for money, they offer Caribbean which is slightly browner tone than the revive which has the anti ageing benefits, then they have their electric tan which is a rapid tan (ie for a light tan wash off after 2 hours) They are all lovely colours smell nice wear well. All in all you cant go far wrong hth

Hi only just seen your post so better late than never, the kit is amazing value for money, they offer Caribbean which is slightly browner tone than the revive which has the anti ageing benefits, then they have their electric tan which is a rapid tan (ie for a light tan wash off after 2 hours) They are all lovely colours smell nice wear well. All in all you cant go far wrong hth
Ahh thanx for your reply! :)
Very helpfull! Xx

Just had a sneaky peek at this & I'm so impressed at everything you get with the kit!!! It's such a good offer! Iv never heard of fresh indulgence however, going to do some research! You guys seem to rate it though!!! :)

Latest posts

Back