Fresh indulgence tan or la tan solution??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HIA IM NEW TO TANNING AND IM STUCK BETWEEN THESE TWO TANS IVE TRYED LOOKING ON THE FORUM AND ITS MADE ME MORE CONFUSED,:Scared:IVE SEEN A STARTER KIT ON FRESH INDULGENCE WITH THE TS50 GUN OR A KIT FROM LA TANNING WITH THE 5008 GUN:confused:,IF ANYONE CAN HELP WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL OF ADVICE..THANKYOU

Either machine is great and the solutions are both nice too.

The 5008 is being discontinued soon and the TS50 is the newer replacement machine.

They are both very good solid machines that will last well and cope with doing lots of tans in a row. The newer machine has a different gun which has been made simpler for beginners to set & adjust but both guns will allow you to get the same amount of tans per litre and produce the same amount of overspray (very little if set correctly).

When I first started out I used Fresh Indulgence but found LA Tan to be the solution most of my clients were happier with, I thought there might be a place for the 'anti-aging' side of the solution but found that not to be the case with my clients.

Steve@Nouvatan has done a clip about the TS50 & 5008, you may find it interesting, it's on this thread:
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/167987-new-spray-tan-machine-ts50-review.html

thanks ever so much i think i will go with the tS50 as im just starting and may find it easier,i cant wait to start:)still undecided on spray tan solution prob just test a few and see how i go:)

The only real way to chose a solution is to get samples and try them out to find what you and your potential clients will like.

Latest posts

Back