Fresh Indulgence training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissab

Reaction score
After doing a lot of research on here and google I have decided I would like to train with Fresh Indulgence. I phoned them today and the customer service was excellent. Before I book a training date I just wanted to know what other people thought of the training? I have tried the search function but I could not find any posts about the training.

I think proper princess may do the training for fresh indulgence or contact Catherine on here she works for them. I am sure they will be along soon or give them a pm and I m sure they will reply x

Thanks. I have already spoken to them about training. Just waiting for dates for next year. I just wanted to know what people thought of the training. The customer service is excellent so I would imagine the training would be as well.

Sorry I should have read your question properly ha. I was still asleep. X

Lol. That's ok. Thanks anyways.

Lovely company to work with. Found their training covered everything I needed and more x

Lovely company to work with. Found their training covered everything I needed and more x

Thank you for the info. I'm really excited about training with them and I can't wait for the new year to book a date.

I didn't do my training with them. But I have brought my tanning kit from them and use there products.
Like you have said the customer service is brilliant. I would recommend them to everyone. Enjoy your training x

What kit would you recommend? I plan on going to pro beauty in February, should I wait for that?

Latest posts

Back