Fresh mist tanning machine help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle_beauty

Reaction score
Hi I ordered the fresh mist tan machine from fresh indulgence and when I was trying to set it up, I found that the instructions were telling me how to set it up as if I was spray painting a fence!
I got a friend to test it out with me and I tried every setting on the gun but the tan is coming out to fast and running down the client.
I've emailed fresh indulgence 3 times and tried ringing but got nothing back!
Has anyone had this machine and managed to set it up? X

Hi I ordered the fresh mist tan machine from fresh indulgence and when I was trying to set it up, I found that the instructions were telling me how to set it up as if I was spray painting a fence!
I got a friend to test it out with me and I tried every setting on the gun but the tan is coming out to fast and running down the client.
I've emailed fresh indulgence 3 times and tried ringing but got nothing back!
Has anyone had this machine and managed to set it up? X

Hi,

Iv never used this particular tanning machine, but i have used a machine which seems to have a similar gun to the one you have.

I found that turning nut on the trigger as far out as possible so the trigger only pulls back a tiny bit, should leave you with minimal over spray and a light spray to complete the tanning application.

Test the gun settings by spraying on to a peice of couch roll or tissue. You need the spray to be on the tissue so you can see a strong colour guide but not so its too thick that it seeps through the back of the tissue. When you have this, This will be the perfect setting for the gun to be set at.

As i say, i havent used this machine before, just thought id try to help a little :confused:

Betsy

Thank you betsy ill try and have another go with it tonight and ill try that setting :) x

Hi. I also have the Fresh Mist machine from Fresh Indulgence. Have you had any luck with getting it set up right?

I have carried out quite a few practice tans that are coming out ok, but i am just not convinced i have it set right and i'm chaning it everytime i do a tan.

Any help would be really appreciated. Got 2 practice tans to do tonight really want to get them right :)

Thanks,

Kimberley

Hi Sparkle! Could you PM me your full name please? We're pretty good at responding to emails (usually within a few hours) and we even divert the office phone to mobiles after hours so that people can get the support they need in an emergency - so the idea that you're unable to get hold of us at all is of quite some concern to me.

Hi Kimberley! Please call us on 0208 290 4747 if you need help. Phillip trains with these machines so he'd be more than happy to go through everything with you.

Hi Kimberly I managed to get it set up correct with Phillip talking me through the settings, I had mine set up backwards! Give them a ring xx

Latest posts

Back