Fresha vs Treatwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sashao

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering what everyone thinks of both of these booking systems.

I am currently with treatwell as I never heard of the other one until just recently. I'm paying monthly for treatwell but I've only got maybe 3 customers from them in the last 2 months and they are not very good in sending clients email to give the reviews.
You don't have much control with treatwell I noticed unlike fresha. You can update everything you want with fresha and you can see what information has been sent to each client. Also the charges with treatwell are much more.

What is everyone else's take and have you guys had many new clients with treatwell? Most of my new clients have been from me running my own promotions.

Thanks x

Hey Sashao,

I know this thread has been a bit quiet but I wanted to reach out and offer my help for any questions you may have. Fresha are a online booking system before anything else, subscription free with loads of features that includes protecting you on no shows, selling vouchers & course and also consultation forms.

We of course do have our Marketplace but this is something we aim to push later down the line to hopefully introduce as many clients to you as possible.

In my honest opinion, I believe we are a great main booking system to have but if you still need new clients then Treatwell is good to have on the side due to the amount they currently spend in marketting... they're great at that!

But when you talk about your own promotion, Fresha Plus also gives you the option to send loyalty campaigns and birthday offers, I feel like clients love this!

Always happy to have a chat with anyone and hope you are keeping safe and well. :)

Yeah I’m worried about when Fresha start pushing they’re marketplace. Its going to mean lots more “new’ client fees for my salon which are already extortunate and not right haf the time. I would consider changing but it is a lot of hassle to move. When I moved to Schedule I didn’t know it was gonna be a marketplace like Treatwell.

I understand that concern indeed but by that time you can create your own platform for booking.

Latest posts

Back