Friday the 13th....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDs

Curly Hair Geek
Reaction score
So tell us what happened to you on this day...

I woke up this morning..grabbed a cup of java, ended up dropping the cup of hot liquid which hit my bare foot which then by natural reaction jumped in pain from the hot coffee and cup, slipped in the coffee that was all over the floor and fell.
I now need to go get a adjustment on my shoulder as I can''t lift my arm that I fell on..

So am I the only one that things like this happens to on the 13th of Friday?:cry:

I've had a pretty good day... I had lots of advert renewals in my 'day job' and the first one was to be the make or break, her mobile number started off with the numbers '666' so I got myself into a right old state about ringing her LMAO... I decided that if she renewed then they all would... rang her and all was well so rang all the others and only lost 2, not bad IMO.

Hope your shoulder is better soon :hug:

So tell us what happened to you on this day...

I woke up this morning..grabbed a cup of java, ended up dropping the cup of hot liquid which hit my bare foot which then by natural reaction jumped in pain from the hot coffee and cup, slipped in the coffee that was all over the floor and fell.
I now need to go get a adjustment on my shoulder as I can''t lift my arm that I fell on..

So am I the only one that things like this happens to on the 13th of Friday?:cry:

This sort of thing happens to me any day of the month!! Just have a squizz at my journal.:lol:
Hope you're better soon hun.:hug:

Well since the day has just started for me and I have not begun to move as of yet....besides getting on here and geeking first thing in the morning......I'm hoping to have a good day......

Did stubb my toe already though......

Have to go to my City hall for some business later ....so I hope the day is good.......

sorry about your shoulder.....:hug:

my brothers been rushed into hopsital :eek:! hopefully its nothing too serious..but i blame it on friday the 13th!

Lost a bracelet that was brought for my 30th. Only a costume one but really liked it. Dont think it has anything to do with friday 13th though as I could have lost it on anyday.

my brothers been rushed into hopsital :eek:! hopefully its nothing too serious..but i blame it on friday the 13th!

Hope every things ok......not to bad....:hug::hug:

Hope every things ok......not to bad....:hug::hug:

thank you melissa...i'll spare you the details but fingers crossed he'll be fine! gutted JoJopearce about your jewelery :( :( i thought i'd lost my tiffany necklace....but found it...phewwwwwwww! friday the 13th is not a good day - i always dread it!!

I hadn't actually realized that it was the 13th today.:rolleyes:

Now I know something is bound to happen. :Scared::Scared::Scared:

i think i had Friday 13th yesterday :(

firstly went shopping looked at my bank balance to see how much i could shop, went in the bank to find i had no money not a penny :eek::eek:.

To cut a very long story short (about 2 hours) i had had my bank card details stolen and some f***IN little s*** (calming down again) person had spent all day Wednesday topping up there mobile phones with my flippin money.

Anyway 2 hours later and some of the money returned to my account i went of shopping for hubbies anniversary pressie went to the jewelers to collect the watch i had set aside to find out someone had sold it the day before :mad::mad::mad:

so yes i had friday 13th yesterday.

sorry about your shoulder.....:hug:
Thanks Meissaq
UGh..can't move my whole flippin arm..elbow is bruised and swollen. Had a tough day trying to do hair. But other than a bad Start to the day, everything else went smoothly.

So how did it go at the bank today?

Latest posts

Back