Friends Nails Today (pics)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I did my friends nails today for her do these are the colours she chose not me

So what do you all think

angela

camera114.jpg

camera116.jpg

camera115.jpg

camera112.jpg

they're definately different! are they to match an outfit?

what is the green u used for the tip? i'd love that colour but don't think OPI do one that shade.

Hiya,

That's a very green set of nails she's sporting there!!

I have to say, there's a bit too much green happening for me, however the design is nice. I have done similar designs myself.

I'm not sure by looking, what did you use, polishes or coloured gels??

I used nail art pens its just a dark green no name to it.

I find them very unusual but she loves to be different she always wears bold colours and they arent to match an outfit its just what she wanted.

angela

Its a lovely design but not keen on the colour.
As long as the client loves what you did that is the main thing:hug:

Very different, and if that's the colour she wanted go for it! It will certainly get your work noticed. x

Definately very green, nice french though...is she off to see Shrek the 3rd perchance and fancied coordinated nails?

Definately very green, nice french though...is she off to see Shrek the 3rd perchance and fancied coordinated nails?

:green::green::green::green::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was not keen on the colour she is away to a fancy dress do (Theme is cowboys n indians) shes an indian but as I said before she loves bold colours

she said next time she will have black and red so i know she will get noticed and I hopefully get more clients :)

Thanks
Angela

:lol::lol::lol:

Cracked me up!!!!

The design is good though, just imagine it in pinks, purples & blues etc. It's just that the particular green is very.....green!

My god, if we all liked boring colours our job would be pretty boring too!

Why is it most of my clients like boring 'quiet' colours!

Or may The Incredible Hulk ... LOL.

Good to see out-of-the-ordinary colours being used though.

You have done a lovely job and i usually like green but cant really say i like these much
don't be offended hun, there is nothing wrong with your work

Oh! These are really GREEEEEN!!! But looks really funky...if they match the outfit would be even more outstanding!
Like Your work though :)

Well you can't get greener than those nails.

You have to do what the client wants at the end of the day. Very striking though and disregarding the colour, i love the design.:)

Wow!!!

They remind me of water melons if there was a little red in there.

If the clients are happy, then we are happy and that's all that matters.

Well done!

Teri x:hug:

WOW bold colours, defiantely eye catching!!! Very nice though. :)

she said next time she will have black and red so i know she will get noticed and I hopefully get more clients :)

oooh, i love black and red...... definately one to get noticed!

nails look great Angela.... very stunning!!

I am not a lover of nail art unless it is done on beautiful nails.

I can't understand why anyone with nails like these would want to highlight them and draw attention to them.

This is not a comment on your work but if I had a client wanting something like this, I would have enhanced the nails first and created a perfect 'canvas' to display my nail art.

They are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute :hug:

Did you tell your friend that St. Patty's day is in March????
LOL

Sorry mate but I am going to be the villain of the peace. I dont like them at all and I agree with Geeg. These could have looked stunning had you enhanced the nails and then used either a coloured powder or gel. The french line is wonky and not consistant on all the nails. I wouldn't recommend you use this product again as it looks like it is lacking in quality. Sorry mate and it is only my humble opinion X

Latest posts

Back