Friends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi chloe, welcome to the board , i am sure in about a week you will feel like you have hundreds of friends, you never know you might find someone that lives near you , and you can meet up , you will love it on here just be careful coz it is addictive :D , love dee

lesley1965 said:
Yes stacy is right you will meet loads of new friends and might get some surprises like me and stacy did when we chatted lol
OK - I for one am intrigued (and just nosey!)- What was the suprise????

Hi Cloe i only now some of the essex girls through this board but i have got to no names a lot now through reading posts n threads also other peeps pm u was well shocked when i got my first pm from someone i didnt no now im used to it enjoy all your new friends u will make many.... if u r going to excel on sunday will c u there

Hi there Chloe

This site really is addictive, I love it and I have made friends on here.

It is through this site I have appointed a wonderful lady as my salon manager (Hi debs) and lovely kelly has also just joined us so if you want to make friends or meet up it can be done.

We also have little get togethers with quite a few of the people on here and we help each other out if we can. It really is a great place to have a chat and make great friendships.

Hope to see you soon

Jo xxx

Hiya Chloe and to all newbies,

I have made loads of friends mainly through this site, i must admit i havnt been on the site alot lately as i am just moving into my new larger salon. I will be exhibiting at excel along with Herman on the Nailorder stand so please feel free to pop by and say hello as i dont think i will get chance to wander around much:cry:

This site is very helpfull to all nail technicians as alot of the members are not only creative trained but are trained through other companies like E Z Flow, Star, NSI and OPI but to name but a few, so if you have any probs or quiries you are always sure to get an informative reply.

So welcome new and old

Amanda

p.s dont go in the chat room as you will never get out:lol: It is soooooooooo addictive!!

Hiya I have only been part of the Geeks for a few weeks too and have had several pm's a couple from Trini in the British Virgin Islands (how cool is that) Hi Trini!!
So its a small world on this site and so helpful and supportive. I havent got to meetings either but just keep posting replies and you'll soon get to know peeps!
Will seee some of you at excel Monday I havent a badge either but will look out for your badges.
You now have tonns of friends so will be so busy keeping in touch
Your other new friend, Pam xx

Hello, all you new geeks out there. I know how you feel, it felt like ages before I made friends on here but everyone I've chatted to are cool. Feel free to pm me whenever you like guys.

Happy Geeking!
Bunny x

Latest posts

Back