Friends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe55

Reaction score
Everybody seems to no everybody on this site and you all talk about meeting up for this or that. Do the people who do that already no each other? coz i dont seem to be makin any friends. weep weep.

and obviously im not gonna start making any!!!!

Hiya chloe,
Most of us are just friends through the site, Don't ever feel left out because you can always pm us and have a chat etc
Your new friend Lesley x

hi ya chloe

im meeting up with a few people at excel its great to meet people with the same interests r u coming to excel?

Thankyou my friend lesley.

Yes im going to the show and am really looking forward to it, iv never been before and im hoping to pick up lots of tips and get plenty of goodies. the worst thing will be trying to keep it out of my daughters reachers when i get home!!!

Hi

Welcome to the board new friend!

hiya chloe, you got a friend in me, he he i only know one person on this site havent got a clus who the others are. only know through doing posts etc. like lesley saidyou can pm people and you nevr know if they are close enough you can meet up.

i have never met lesley b4 but have something in common(dont we lesley!!!!!)
i suppose the more posts you do and things you ask the better you get to know peeps.

hth x

Thank you star and little angel u have definatle cheered me up no end. x x you prob wont be able to get rid of me now!! he he

star said:
hiya chloe, you got a friend in me, he he i only know one person on this site havent got a clus who the others are. only know through doing posts etc. like lesley saidyou can pm people and you nevr know if they are close enough you can meet up.

i have never met lesley b4 but have something in common(dont we lesley!!!!!)
i suppose the more posts you do and things you ask the better you get to know peeps.

hth x

Yes stacy is right you will meet loads of new friends and might get some surprises like me and stacy did when we chatted lol

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to our happy little family, a lot of us are all friends, but it's down to this site! We all come on here to chat/ moan/ help and catch up on any of the latest gossip.
I have met a lot of lovely people on here that i now consider my friends, we all meet at shows and compete together, i know lots of us have nail geek badges now thanks to Laystar so we will be easy to spot at excel, so just come and say hi, we always like to meet fellow geeks old and new
love Paula xx

Hi Chloe,

Love ur name, same as my daughters lol. Im meting up with EmmaLouisa at excel, it'll be the first time we've met, your welcome to join us if you want, pm me any time 2 babe xx

oh im gonna be looking out for all these badges. what do they look like?? x

This is one of Layla badges ;)

Attachments

• geekbadge1.JPG
    geekbadge1.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 94
Hiya chloe, im pretty new here as well and i dnt know anyone either,although people have been very helpful.best of luck at the show i ll be looking out for those badges as well,what do you have to do to get one?

if you want to chat pm me i would love to talk.

regards tracey.

If you pm laystar I think she still has some left. check out 'chat'

Debz xxx
scissors said:
Hiya chloe, im pretty new here as well and i dnt know anyone either,although people have been very helpful.best of luck at the show i ll be looking out for those badges as well,what do you have to do to get one?

if you want to chat pm me i would love to talk.

regards tracey.

Hi

I used to live in cumbria, but now in lancaster if you fancy either meeting up or chatting?

Hiya,

I've only been on here about a week myself, started of with me needing help with my revision for my CND assessment day last thursday.

Even though I've only been here a short time, I already feel like part of the family which is how i envisage everyone is on here.

Don't suppose us new geeks could manage to get hold of one of those Geek badges, pretty please :).

I can't manage Excel, it's too far away for me but I'm seriously considering coming to GMEX.

hi chloe

im a fellow Cumbrian Too :biggrin:

I'm going to excel, and have never met any of the Geeks! I've asked Laystar for a badge, so maybe I'll see you there! I see all the Geeks as my friends, be it most of them are far more knowledgeable and experienced with nails than me! So hi new friend!

Hi Chloe, I am also pretty new here as well joined about 5 weeks ago and I am addicted, always feel free to pm for a chat as well. Like the others said eveyone here is really friendly and helpful. I have not met anyone face to face yet but I will be at excell on Monday with my friend Sam, we will both be wearing our Geek badges so if you are there Monday look out for us.;)

Latest posts

Back