Fringe trims

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thiago believe me, if you saw what her hair was like ..... You would of combed it too.her hair was all matted together mainly underneith but she she had her side fringe in the high ponytail and when I took the ponytail out the hair stayed in the same place as If she still had the elastic band in

I think That's a good idea about putting prices up a fiver. Will have to have a giggle around with my pricelist this week. Yeah it is pretty cheap but salons down here are quite alot cheaper than the salons in London Manchester Liverpool etc. especially as I'm in a small market town as well. How much do you charge thiago? Xxx
Are you in the city or live in the stigs like me?!

lol!

If I'm In the house already doing something like if I had went there to do highlights etx then I charge 5 but if I just go there to cut the fringe it's 10 ;). Xo

Oh yeah I didn't tell you! You won't believe this lol! whilst I was sorting out the matted mess I placed my scissors on the table that she was sat next to in the kitchen. She picked up my scissors and I was like please don't drop them they are my favorite and she put them back down and I moved them a bit further away from her, I then went into my bag to get some porosity spray hoping that would help detangle the mess and as soon as I turned back round she was cutting up her hair band with my scissors!!!
I could of cried!! Lucky I got some new ones coming for Christmas lol! Xxx

I'd have staved her with the scissors if they were mine. My mum is so scared of touching mine she will even clean around them if they are on the table. I left them once while going for a towel while doing her friends hair, her friend picked them up as my mum screamed a bloodcurdling scream because she was going to cut her nails with them. The woman still doesn't get they are for hair and hair alone but I have said if she touches them or uses them on anything again I will be charging her for a new pair xoxo

Hahahah! Tomme you make me laugh lol! I think I remember you saying ages ago that your mum used your scissors to cut wall paper?? Bless you! What you have to put up with lol! Everyone knows in my house not to touch my scissors. My brother was going through my kit when I was training to find a pair of scissors to cut celotape to wrap presents. I went absolutely mad lol proper shouting match and no one touched my stuff since lol xxx

Latest posts

Back