Fringe - wig, extension - do they work ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twink

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

i have been toying with the idea of having cut in a thick fringe. i love the way they look in all the glossy mags but me being me im not sue if i will love it for more than a week !!!!!

I have seen online fringe "clip ins" does anyone know anything about these or used them ? oh also looking for new clip ins, any suggestions ??

i already use clip in extensions as i am sooooo indecisive.... im kinda feelin that may be the best option with my fringe too. lets face it once its cut then im gonna be looking at 18 months before its gone again... maybe more ;)

Thank u in advance
Pippa x x x

Hey!

I have a real-hair, clip-in fringe and although it's not completely seamless in it's look, I do love it. People don't notice it's clip-in, but I can! LOL!

A girl on eBay made mine for me, I sent her a lock of my hair and forehead measurements and she made it to order to match the colour and size, I had to trim it a little myself, but it looks great.. really good for a change of look. It cost about £17 I think.

I will PM you her email address, as I don't remember her eBay name.

Here's pics of before and after so you can see.. (I am also wearing clip-in hair wefts too)

BEFORE!
miss_biscuit-albums-imported+photos-picture28389-hair-clip-extensions-but-minus-clip-fringe.png

AFTER!
miss_biscuit-albums-imported+photos-picture28390-wearing-real-hair-clip-fringe.png

The lady does thin fringes, thick ones, side sweep fringes.. it's all made to order.

If you get one, send me a pic pleeeease! :)

xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back