Frizz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmog

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you could recommend any ways to tame my frizz! My hair is quite long (about bra strap length) and fine but there's TONS of it, it's slightly wavy and has an awful tendency to frizz, especially at the back. It's currently henna-ed and is worse on the ends where I'm growing out bleach (but these will be chopped off soon). It tends to get greasy quickly at the front.
My hairdresser uses Matrix products and she herself finds their serum excellent on her thick, very wavy hair, but it doesn't seem to do the job for me. She suggested using more serum but I found that made my hair a bit "limp". I condition my hair every time I wash it (currently using Klorane and Terax Original).
My hair was much less frizzy when it was platinum blonde, which I put down perhaps to the shampoo and conditioner I was using (KMS and Redken blonde products), but otherwise it's always been this way! I rarely use heat on it and am not currently using any styling products. I've had various cuts from v short onwards and it's always the same - has anyone successfully tamed such mental hair??

I suppose I could give in and become a slave to GHD but I think I'm too lazy:)

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

hi hun,i have naturaly curly hair and i have tried ALOT of frizz control on my hair and the best one i use is mcadam hair serum...you get it in tescos and it really does work xxxxx

Latest posts

Back