Frizzy hair product recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarajking

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well and Happy Easter too!

I'm looking to try out some new products to try and tame my (lovely) frizzy hair. I was a huge fan of the John Freida range for many a year but, as hair does, my locks became accustomed to it.
A couple of good friends have recommend some other names such as Tigi, Lee Stafford and Ors. They also mentioned Shu Uemura which I've managed to find online - was wondering if anyone had any experience with their products?

Any other recommendations would be super welcome. Thanks guys :)

Have you heard of Aveda?

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well and Happy Easter too!

I'm looking to try out some new products to try and tame my (lovely) frizzy hair. I was a huge fan of the John Freida range for many a year but, as hair does, my locks became accustomed to it.
A couple of good friends have recommend some other names such as Tigi, Lee Stafford and Ors. They also mentioned Shu Uemura which I've managed to find online - was wondering if anyone had any experience with their products?

Any other recommendations would be super welcome. Thanks guys :)

Bumble and bumble smooth blow dry is great

Kerastase Discipline line-smooths the hell out of your hair. There is a line for traight and for curly undisciplined hair-you just have to know your hair type. Are you sure you dont have curly hair? Most of my curly clients brush their curls dry and detroy them-they end up with a frizzy ball on the head. Actually not everyone knows how to care for curly hair.

Latest posts

Back