Frizzy thick hair help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie077

Reaction score
Hi I have very think long hair which is slightly wavey, which is frizzy and just looks a mess when its dry (it looks ok when its wet!) The only time it isn't frizzy is when I straighten it but I don't have time to do that every day! Can anyone please give any advice on how I can tame the frizz? Thank you! X

Maybe have a Brazilian blowdry ? Will help with the frizz and not damaging to hair x

Get over it!
Most folk style their hair on a daily basis. :p

Get over it!
Most folk style their hair on a daily basis. :p
Yes I do style my hair daily but as I'm not very good at blow drying my own hair and I don't straighten it very often I put it up because it always looks a mess!

Maybe have a Brazilian blowdry ? Will help with the frizz and not damaging to hair x
Thanks for your reply what is a Brazilian blow-dry? Sorry if that's a stupid question :)

Google it , it'll give you all the info, different salons offer different brands but realistically it's like when we use to chemically straighten hair except its putting the keritain back in the hair and is much better for it x it's not that cheap though but lasts up to any thing up to 6 months

Google it , it'll give you all the info, different salons offer different brands but realistically it's like when we use to chemically straighten hair except its putting the keritain back in the hair and is much better for it x it's not that cheap though but lasts up to any thing up to 6 months
I'll have a look thank you x

Jodie! My hair is exactly the same, a Brazilian blow dry is the best thing I’ve ever had done! My hairdresser uses the GK one and I use the GK shampoo, conditioner and serum at home too.

It is quite expensive - I pay £100 but it lasts 6 months (I save £20 each month so it doesn’t seem such a bulk amount) but I honestly couldn’t recommend it enough xx

Go for it if you can!! X

Jodie! My hair is exactly the same, a Brazilian blow dry is the best thing I’ve ever had done! My hairdresser uses the GK one and I use the GK shampoo, conditioner and serum at home too.

It is quite expensive - I pay £100 but it lasts 6 months (I save £20 each month so it doesn’t seem such a bulk amount) but I honestly couldn’t recommend it enough xx

Go for it if you can!! X

I agree.

My hair is also long and wavy, but I have a Brazilian blow dry twice a year to keep it as frizz free as possible, and just use my straighteners now and again, as opposed to every other day.

I too can thoroughly recommend this treatment.

Hi I have very think long hair which is slightly wavey, which is frizzy and just looks a mess when its dry (it looks ok when its wet!) The only time it isn't frizzy is when I straighten it but I don't have time to do that every day! Can anyone please give any advice on how I can tame the frizz? Thank you! X
your hair isnt frizzy, its dehydrated. I highly doubt your hair is just wavy, waves do not have a high frizz factor. Frizz is not a hair type, frizz is a curl begging for moisture/ a curl waiting to happen, order curly girl the handbook off amazon, you will not look back, a brazillian blowdry will not solve your problem, it will make it worse in the long run!

Latest posts

Back