From blonde hair extensions to white!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess72

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
i've had a problem with blonde extensions since i started years ago, i can never get them in white! my current supplier does #60 #613 and silver but not white:cry::cry::cry::cry: my current client is white and has a batch of #60 going in, can any one recommend a toner that will lift the yellow tone to white without turning it silver and ruining the hair
thanks!!
ps i mainly use wella products but all advise will be taken on board

Use silver shampoo to tone them, I guess your client also uses it

So really your looking at #1001 - White blonde! You won't really find them as they are soooo processed!
I sell white blondes in Russian hair and they aren't as processed as much! If you want some info let me know! View attachment 83933

I'm testing this tomo with CT 10/0 let you know how I get on

You'd be better off with 10/6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought that as I've seen you mention 10/6 a few times but I couldn't find it on the CT colour chart? & tried it with 8/81 & they went green 🙈

I'm doing mine on #22 #24 as I only want to take the yellow tones out probably could just do it with sliver shampoo but wanted to have a play with diffent toners anyway

I'm doing mine on #22 #24 as I only want to take the yellow tones out probably could just do it with sliver shampoo but wanted to have a play with diffent toners anyway

There is definitely a 10/6 in color touch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Went to diffrent wholesalers than my usual there chart was diffrent, it was more of a book, I was in a rush I've probably just missed it, pick 10/6 up next time

Went to diffrent wholesalers than my usual there chart was diffrent, it was more of a book, I was in a rush I've probably just missed it, pick 10/6 up next time

Yeah thats the new chart. 10/6 is in there.

Latest posts

Back