From brown to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to sum up.
She saw KP 6.74 and she is very happy. She felt in love with the color. I told her that it's going to look about a tone darker and she said that it sounds lovely.
So I bleach bath with 10vol for about 10 minutes the roots.
Then I lift with 30vol the roots, and when I finish, I dye with 10vol mid/ends. After 60 mins (I start to count after I finish the whole head) I wash and ok?

Bleach bath for sure.
I was thinking about that.
But I don't know that test. :/
An incompatibility test should be something that's covered in level 2. It's pretty much standard practice to do an incompatibility test on a cutting of a clients hair. This will reveal contraindications that may occur during a chemical service. Usually this is equal amounts of perm solution and cream peroxide (I usually 6%). Mix together in a non metallic bowl, submerge the hair cutting in to the solution and let it sit. Bubbling, heat, or funny smells are not good signs, neither is poor elasticity of the hair after its been tested. If the hair does not react in any way and feels perfectly fine then you are fine to carry out the chemical service.

An incompatibility test should be something that's covered in level 2. It's pretty much standard practice to do an incompatibility test on a cutting of a clients hair. This will reveal contraindications that may occur during a chemical service. Usually this is equal amounts of perm solution and cream peroxide (I usually 6%). Mix together in a non metallic bowl, submerge the hair cutting in to the solution and let it sit. Bubbling, heat, or funny smells are not good signs, neither is poor elasticity of the hair after its been tested. If the hair does not react in any way and feels perfectly fine then you are fine to carry out the chemical service.
Wow. Sounds interesting. Thanks. [emoji173]️

So to sum up.
She saw KP 6.74 and she is very happy. She felt in love with the color. I told her that it's going to look about a tone darker and she said that it sounds lovely.
So I bleach bath with 10vol for about 10 minutes the roots.
Then I lift with 30vol the roots, and when I finish, I dye with 10vol mid/ends. After 60 mins (I start to count after I finish the whole head) I wash and ok?
No I would bleach cleanse the coloured hair and any of the natural hair that is more than 1-1.5 inches away from the scalp allow to lift at least 2 levels. Shampoo, condition and dry. Apply 6/74+30 vol on the root (natural /Close to the scalp, if you get only 1 level of lift after the bleach cleanse use 6/74+20vol on the mid lengths and ends. If it lift 2+ levels then re colour with 6/74+pastel.

No I would bleach cleanse the coloured hair and any of the natural hair that is more than 1-1.5 inches away from the scalp allow to lift at least 2 levels. Shampoo, condition and dry. Apply 6/74+30 vol on the root (natural /Close to the scalp, if you get only 1 level of lift after the bleach cleanse use 6/74+20vol on the mid lengths and ends. If it lift 2+ levels then re colour with 6/74+pastel.
Ok got it [emoji173]️ thanks a lot

Latest posts

Back