From copper to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninar

Reaction score
Hi i had a new customer last week wanting to go from an out grown full head bleach highlights she had about 2 inch regrowth of a natural base 5. I pre pigd with wella /43 dried it in then applied 7-43 in rusk. Iv had a message to say she loves the colour buts it's not her and want to go back blonde so I'm going to do a strand test and I'm thinking of doing a bleach bath then full head of highlights n tone. Does this sound ok?.
I'm a mobile hairdresser so it's nice to ask for others advice. Thankyou

Be careful, the hair can be quite fragile now!

If the condition allows I would do a half head highlights and then use 7/89 colour touch in between.

Make sure you charge her as this is not a redo it's a new colour x

Be careful, the hair can be quite fragile now!

If the condition allows I would do a half head highlights and then use 7/89 colour touch in between.

Make sure you charge her as this is not a redo it's a new colour x
Thankyou @jamiereid92. I'm going tonight to take a strand piece.

This is the colour x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    652.2 KB · Views: 105
I think it looks lovely copper, so much more healthy!

I don't think it's wise to lighten it now though if you look at the hair in the before pic!

It should fade quite quickly let us know when you've done the strand test x

Ano i loved it and it really complimented her pale skin tone... I will do I'm going to get it now x

So this was the outcome of her hair. Very happy client

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 96
Looks lush, like the root! Hope you charged her! Your a great colourist!

Looks amazing

Wow that's amazing. How did you get it to the new colour? X

Wow that's amazing. How did you get it to the new colour? X
Thankyou. I applied her root colour 7n 10vol then started at the nape and used bleach 10vol from the root colour I smudged it down the mid length n ends of her hair and worked my way up the hair. Then I gave her face framing highlights. It lifted out pretty quick so only had it on about 20mins. Then I toned with 9,5-22 n a lil 0-11 in schwartkopf xx

Thank you. It looks really lovely. Your very talented. X

Latest posts

Back