From light blonde to beigy 8

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
My hair as you can see is a light blonde, 10/1 and some bleach and inch of natural 8 re growth. I want to tone down my hair as i am growing it and the lightening is making the ends tatty. i would like a natural beigy/sandy blonde, any ideas?
I was thinking wella colourtouch 8/38 + 8/0 equal parts because i like the look of 8/38 but feel it would look a little too gold.
If anyone has anymore ideas throw them at me! id rather stick to quasi :)

Attachments

• rhehair.jpg
    rhehair.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 174
  • rhehair2.jpg
    rhehair2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 166
The green in the base will kill it, because your ash already the 8/38 will be nice

Yeah i did think that, i love the 8/38 its just too gold for me lol, but cause im ash do you think it will come out less gold?
I have total faith in you lol i will post a pic when ive done it x

8/7 is gorgeous. Maybe you should pre pig with a touch of yellow gold first/ What do you think Bluerinse

8/7 is gorgeous. Maybe you should pre pig with a touch of yellow gold first/ What do you think Bluerinse

Yeah that is a nice shade, Sharon hve you got new socolor metallic pearl shades yet?

hmm they dont have 8/7 in colour touch, could mix it with pastel but id rather go with colour touch and 1.9
Think ill go with the 8/38, just terrafied it will look gold haha x

no I havnt. Went on the TLC course with Terry Longden this week and he explained them to me.I have a friend in mind to try them on though. Have you used them?

no I havnt. Went on the TLC course with Terry Longden this week and he explained them to me.I have a friend in mind to try them on though. Have you used them?

Where was that? Did you enjoy? I've got them but I'm doing my toner in the morn x

I went to Barkers in Norwich. The day was great. Lots of theory followed by colour experimenting on colour swatches. Its good to try out wierd colour combinations. Suprising what nice colours you can accidently come across

I went to Barkers in Norwich. The day was great. Lots of theory followed by colour experimenting on colour swatches. Its good to try out wierd colour combinations. Suprising what nice colours you can accidently come across

I did see some pics on his Facebook, have you got the mixes? Could you send me them if so :0) x

Ive just tried to have a look on facebook . do you just put his name in. There was one 'Terry Longden' with no picture. Also what were the colours you were interested in. I managed the green!

Ive just tried to have a look on facebook . do you just put his name in. There was one 'Terry Longden' with no picture. Also what were the colours you were interested in. I managed the green!

Just any colours you made and liked, I've got a load but always good to add to my selection :) c

Just any colours you made and liked, I've got a load but always good to add to my selection :) c

I've has him on their ages, I just did terry longden x

heres a couple. These were applied to bleached natural hair swatches! half 507g withhalf 7c. Came out a pretty strawberry blonde. Would look nice as fine lowlights in a light blonde and heres a gunmetal 1 part 1a with 1 part 11a and 2 parts 7g. Bright pink. 10av mixed with equal parts sr and rr I tried the 10p lovely on the bleached blonde

heres a couple. These were applied to bleached natural hair swatches! half 507g withhalf 7c. Came out a pretty strawberry blonde. Would look nice as fine lowlights in a light blonde and heres a gunmetal 1 part 1a with 1 part 11a and 2 parts 7g. Bright pink. 10av mixed with equal parts sr and rr I tried the 10p lovely on the bleached blonde

What's the bright pink hun ? 10av with sr-r and sr-rv ? Thank youvevercso much!!

sorry forgot the sr x I was reading earlier about the back to back foils and the name for a tequnique called something like broiling. do you know what this is . Id like to look it up

sorry forgot the sr x I was reading earlier about the back to back foils and the name for a tequnique called something like broiling. do you know what this is . Id like to look it up

Not heard of broiling, I call back to back fouls Twinning.

its mix of L/L and H/L

Oh is that it? Shame...was. Getting excited for something new

Ill keep looking x

Latest posts

Back