From Rihanna red hair to Lauren Conrad caramel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishbashboshxo

Reaction score
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone was able to help me. For the last 2 years ive had the same bright red hair that rihanna died her hair to, but im getting bored and really want to go a caramel blonde colour. I know this is going to be very hard as i will have to bleach the red out, but i was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get my hair this caramel colour, thank you!

I will also post a picture of the colour of my hair x

Attachments

• lauren_conrad300.jpg
    lauren_conrad300.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 659
  • 403283_10150498747707582_747982581_8848377_1729670962_n.jpg
    403283_10150498747707582_747982581_8848377_1729670962_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 508
Before anyone else posts on this thread...can I just remind you all of a very important Geek Rule.
Thou shall not give pseudo-professional advice
In the forums where you are not a professional (i.e. the Hair Geek forum if you are not a professional hair messer) you may not give advice. This is a forum for professionals and the only way to keep it that way is to make sure that you are very careful in your comments that you make in forums where you hold no qualifications. It is fine to chime in with opinion as long as it does not lead readers to construe that the information you have given is a professional recommendation. On that note, please do NOT recommend OTC (Over the counter) products and services. These are not professional

OK!

Last edited:
Go to your local salon and speak to an experienced colourist

This will be a colour correction, please dont try to achieve this yourself. Go to a reputable salon for this service, hth :biggrin:

i love this colour caramel i am actually realy blonde at the moment and want to go this colour caramel what shade is this? so i can have the exact colour x

Latest posts

Back