Frustration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sittingpretty

Reaction score
Going to have a moan now!! I rent space within a hair salon, but I need to have a bit more space cos I'm doing spray tanning now. I have done the tanning in my room but the overspray now is a bit of problem. The owner of the salon has suggested I use the loo! which I don't think is professional enough. There is room in the sunbed room but she will not allow this! Just feel a bit frustrated at the mo,. Have wondered whether to try and get me own salon and work on my own or do a home salon and convert the garage! Moan, moan, moan!!

what about going mobile?

what about going mobile?

I have tried mobile a few years ago but I was not really motivated enough to continue. Too much stuff to put in the car etc. ( bit of a wimp really!!)

maybe have a chat to your clients, see if they would move with you to your house? it would be so exciting doing u're own salon! i'd love it!

cant believe your boss wants you to do it in a loo! sounds like something my old boss would have said!

have you tried one of the tanning tents like this:

spray tan tent

hth

have you tried one of the tanning tents like this:

spray tan tent

hth
Have thought about the tent , which looks great, BUT I don't have the room. My room is only 8ft by 5ft, and with a couch in there there not much room for other things. Have thought about doing the tanning mobile though, parties and such.

:lol:

The loo??? Thats just crazy talk!

What better than the room with the sunbeds!!!

A tent which you could pack your other bits away and put the tent up would be a good idea.

Seems abit unreasonably from the owner, more people coming for your tanning could mean more business fo her, Try and arrange a meeting with her with all the pros and cons available for her to see. Let her know your serious and professional and she might come round.

Honey, do what you think is right, the best advise I can give you is, don't let anyone get in your way or tell you how to do things, it's your business! Follow your gutt feelings!

xxxx

The loo??? Thats just crazy talk!

What better than the room with the sunbeds!!!

A tent which you could pack your other bits away and put the tent up would be a good idea.

Seems abit unreasonably from the owner, more people coming for your tanning could mean more business fo her, Try and arrange a meeting with her with all the pros and cons available for her to see. Let her know your serious and professional and she might come round.

I'll have a good think about what to tell her. Thanks for the advise hun x

Honey, do what you think is right, the best advise I can give you is, don't let anyone get in your way or tell you how to do things, it's your business! Follow your gutt feelings!

xxxx

Thanks for your advise hun x

Latest posts

Back