Fudge colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Hi, I had a look on search but most things are quite old.

Has anyone used them recently?

My rep came in and showed me the colour etc. And there seems to be a really nice choice.

I also like that you don't have to use so much stock because they have a releaser to make a 'quasi'.

I've recently not been massively happy with L'Oreal Inoas coverage.

The rep said I can get someone in to show me how to use them etc before I order.

I'm a trained L'Oreal colourist and also worked as a rep for fudge I can honestly say they are fab! ..... X

Last edited:
I'd like to know too some recent reviews :)
The new cyclamen shades look gorgeous!

I'm kinda interested in the realeaser idea, but doesn't it still contain ammonia?

It does. It's a low calibre ammonia?
X

I'm a trained L'Oreal colourist and also worked as a rep for fudge I can honestly say they are fab! ..... X
How do you find grey coverage? Are they true to swatch? Are they warm based or cool based? X

No I would say they are true to shade the grey coverage on a .00 is better than any base I've used!

I read that any developer can be used on grey hair, this true?

Fab colour , great shine ....I found to be a little darker than chart . I prefer my matrix on resistant grey tho

It says to mix 1-1.5, ive found when you do this you don't get very good grey coverage. I find them slightly darker than other colour lines, and the base colours are really warm x

Nope grey should always be 1-1 ratio, ssssssh but yeah I've not tried it personally but many clients did and never had problems X

Developer I mean

My salon uses fudge, our rep provided us with someone who came in and gave us a couple of hours training on the colours. She told us that for resistant greys you can use the .00. Also for resistant greys leave the colours on for 45 minutes :)

I find that in comparison to wella which we also use, fudge colours tend to be warmer. I like fudge :)

See I find wella way warmer if I'm honest. And yes they will usually come out and do a training day with you before you commit. They are also 90% organic X

Yes they said they would get an educator out.

The only thing is, I don't have anyone I could/would feel comfortable to ask with serious grey hair to check the coverage etc [emoji53]

Just say you are trying out a new brand, you don't even need to mention the grey hair x

Usually they won't ask questions of its discounted [emoji12]

Can I get an intro course for free if i'm based at home

How much is it to open an account with them? They seem similar to wella which i love

Can I get an intro course for free if i'm based at home

How much is it to open an account with them? They seem similar to wella which i love
Hi, I had a look on search but most things are quite old.

Has anyone used them recently?

My rep came in and showed me the colour etc. And there seems to be a really nice choice.

I also like that you don't have to use so much stock because they have a releaser to make a 'quasi'.

I've recently not been massively happy with L'Oreal Inoas coverage.

The rep said I can get someone in to show me how to use them etc before I order.
Hi I've used fudge for about 2 years now I love them . Grey coverage is great but for the very resistant I would do 1:1 ratio. Not keen on the toners so stick to wella for those. I use the speed bleach also. Great value for money and base colours 100Ml tubes. Happy days.xx

Hi I've used fudge for about 2 years now I love them . Grey coverage is great but for the very resistant I would do 1:1 ratio. Not keen on the toners so stick to wella for those. I use the speed bleach also. Great value for money and base colours 100Ml tubes. Happy days.xx

How much is the intro offer, to create an account?

Latest posts

Back