Full arm wax price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
I charge £10 for a forearm wax, now sometimes clients ask for me to wax higher up the arm too, ive still been charging £10 when in theory i should be charging for a full arm wax. Foolishly ive only just thought about this one and im going to add full arm onto my pricelist. How much to you charge for this? I was thinking about the same as a three quart leg wax is that about right? x

I charge £10 for a forearm wax, now sometimes clients ask for me to wax higher up the arm too, ive still been charging £10 when in theory i should be charging for a full arm wax. Foolishly ive only just thought about this one and im going to add full arm onto my pricelist. How much to you charge for this? I was thinking about the same as a three quart leg wax is that about right? x
I would say from £13.50, some ladies are more hairy than others,as you know.I wouldn't charge quite the same as 3/4 leg wax as there's not as much time/wax spent on arm wax as there is a leg. We price our chest and back waxing like this as well.HTH:green:

I too would say about £13/13.50. it takes approx 5 mins longer to perform a full arm wax treatment than it does a foream wax, therefore timewise its much of an impact. Also, by pricing it that way, your client may be tempted to go for the full arm, as its not that much more expensive, but an extra £3.50 for you for each client may add up!
Hths x

Thanks girls, was just one of those things i wasnt sure what to price it at. Will go for £13.50 xx

i charge the same as 1/2 leg wax £14.00 .

Latest posts

Back