Full cover gel tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah hannah

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve been doing acrylics for just under 3 years now and I just can’t seem to get the hang of it just wondering if anyone’s tried any full cover gel tips (not missu or magpie as they’re ‘plastic’ plastic) I’ve been looking into apres, Kiara Sky and inks fit tips also sna have tips too. Also has anyone tried the elim pedi range? It looks amazingx

I’m a hairdresser but my sister is hair and nails and she just started using the Kiera sky gelly tips and from what I’ve seen they look amazing And my sister has said they are realllllly nice and really easy to work with and can get a new set done in half the time and they come with the cutest mini lamp 😍

I use ink and sna tips and they are amazing. Much more cost effective than the Apres ones in my opinion.

I have been thinking about trying these. Can you tell me how long it takes to soak them off? Thanks in advance.

I have been thinking about trying these. Can you tell me how long it takes to soak them off? Thanks in advance.
It takes 15mins to soak off 👌

Hi all,

I’ve been doing acrylics for just under 3 years now and I just can’t seem to get the hang of it just wondering if anyone’s tried any full cover gel tips (not missu or magpie as they’re ‘plastic’ plastic) I’ve been looking into apres, Kiara Sky and inks fit tips also sna have tips too. Also has anyone tried the elim pedi range? It looks amazingx
I recently started using these, a professional brand available in Australia.
My daughter has mid length stilettos and gets at least 6 weeks wear before she might start getting a few lift.
They are amazing in my opinion for longer nails. Less shaping and effort required by tech. IMG_20200728_192047_485.jpg

Just thought I’d update, after researching I decided to try ink London’s tips as they have a trail pack. Defo love the feel and quality of them I don’t have ink bases etc so I’m trailing it with glossify builder gel to see how they last x

I am working with them 4 months now kiara sky .love them. They strong 2.

Latest posts

Back