full gold nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi everyone, what a glorious day! for a change i'm sat in the garden with my baby we are lapping up the sun, bet i have to make a dash inside soon (rain) though i shouldn't say that don't want to temp fate,
any way back to nails i am desperate for a supplier of gold full nails i have found lots of gold nail jewellry and tip shields but i need a full nail which would cover someone ful little finger nail, can anyone remember they used to be well popular (was it the 80's) i don't know but a few peeps are asking me for them and i don't want to dissapoint them so any ideas would be brill!

bye for now janice

Can't say I've seen them on any websites recently...
Have you thought about applying the nail as per normal and then using Gold Leaf to get the effect?

Not sure if this is what you're after, but Essential Nails offer precious metal nail shells in gold & silver:

Precious Metal Nail Shell

Snails [remember them from the 80's lol] polish secured charms - nail studs - gold and silver nails..
I have seen them on a distributor site recently can't remember which one tho.......... sorryx
If I come across it I'll post a link for you.

HtH

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back