Full head bleach wanting to tone down to softer blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayley_ellenn

Reaction score
Hi guys, Iv got a client currently full head bleach toned with 10/8 wella. She is wanting to achieve an all over softer sandy blonde. We've decided to do high lights, with a low light in between and a toner to tone the whole lot down. What Colours would any1 recommend as the low light and the tone. Thanks in advance!!!

I'm no pro with colour I'm a level 3 student but I like to tone with wella koleston 10/1 + 10/8 and 6% x

7/73 is nice as a lowlight - it's warm but the blonde will suck up that warmth and if you do nice fine weaves the result will look natural and soft :) how about 10/38 as a toner for a sandy colour? X

Thanks guys ... 7/73 sounds good, would you use colour touch? Also 10/38? Would that tone it right down? X

10/38 would be a very soft toning effect - you could use 8.38 and keep a very very close eye on it if you wanted - I wouldn't leave it on for too long at all x and I'd use color touch for your light - they hold so much better on bleached hair x

I just used 8/38 on my bf with koleston and it came out an amazing natural sandy blonde with very slight warmth... I did watch it hardcore though as it can go really orange.. I do think next time we will color touch

Wella illumina is brilliant for softer tones x

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I'm no pro with colour I'm a level 3 student but I like to tone with wella koleston 10/1 + 10/8 and 6% x

You tone with koleston and 6% never heard of that one before? And the op wants sandy natural blondes not ash? X

10/38 would be a very soft toning effect - you could use 8.38 and keep a very very close eye on it if you wanted - I wouldn't leave it on for too long at all x and I'd use color touch for your light - they hold so much better on bleached hair x

This is good advise! X

Thanks so much guys so Iv decided in going to do 7/73 colour touch low lights and tone all over with 10/38 koleston. Do I mix them both with 6%? Xx

Colour touch u use the colour touch developer . And if koleston or illumina u tone with pastel x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back