Full head of ash blonde/champagne colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowprincess85

Reaction score
hi i am a natural blonde and usually get partial foils to lighten it. I really want my hair to be really light blonde all over with an ash tone. I had had an all over high lift tint once but this didnt lift enough as ive got quite warm blonde hair, and my roots were almost ginger! is it possible to have a high lift tint mixed with bleach? or how would the hairdresser get all my hair the same blonde colour?
thanks

hi i am a natural blonde and usually get partial foils to lighten it. I really want my hair to be really light blonde all over with an ash tone. I had had an all over high lift tint once but this didnt lift enough as ive got quite warm blonde hair, and my roots were almost ginger! is it possible to have a high lift tint mixed with bleach? or how would the hairdresser get all my hair the same blonde colour?
thanks

Hi, it wouldnt be advisable to intermix these products for use on the scalp as with high lift tint you have to use a higher strength peroxide,

and as a rule you cannot put bleach on the scalp if the peroxide is over a certain strength
as it will itch and burn like crazy :eek:

plus the tone of the tint would be lost
so it would be pointless to do
plus the salon wouldnt be covered by their insurance if they intermixed these products together,

I think you should ask the salon about a specially made milder scalp bleach and toner as it seems that high lift tint isnt getting the lift you desire

this could be due to your hair having as you say hidden underlying orangey tones that only bleach can get out

Have a good chat and full consutation with your hairdresser :hug:

Latest posts

Back