Full moon, half moon...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent eaten snails but i have eaten periwinkles which are similar I think and they were nice .
Hugh Fearnley Whittenstall tried to concoct recipes involving slugs but said they tasted disgusting no matter what ..

Anyway I was thinking more dauphinois potatoes, French onion soup , onion tarte and French desserts and pastries ......drooling here

I'm always thinking of my belly .:D

Now this I could do.. :)
Slug sounds gross :eek:

I havent eaten snails but i have eaten periwinkles which are similar I think and they were nice .
Hugh Fearnley Whittenstall tried to concoct recipes involving slugs but said they tasted disgusting no matter what ..

Anyway I was thinking more dauphinois potatoes, French onion soup , onion tarte and French desserts and pastries ......drooling here

I'm always thinking of my belly .:D

Mmmmmmm. I'm off to Nice in a few weeks. Can't wait for the French cuisine!

Is it bad that I saw the title of this thread and instantly thought of Jaffa cakes? :S

Full moon, half moon - total eclipse! Me too :lol:

Corinne how was work last night ? Did you have any lunar mood swings ? Not you personally lol

I totally believe in the moon and it's phases having an effect on us all. Where I lived before, it was always a topic of conversation linking road rage and the full moon. Some people become agitated around this time and others become quite clingy and emotional.

I garden according to the moon, very successfully. Look up bio dynamic gardening for more info.

I totally believe in the moon and it's phases having an effect on us all. Where I lived before, it was always a topic of conversation linking road rage and the full moon. Some people become agitated around this time and others become quite clingy and emotional.

I garden according to the moon, very successfully. Look up bio dynamic gardening for more info.

My brother swears by bio dynamic gardening .....he grows the mast fabulous veg, flowers etc.....super green fingers

Corinne how was work last night ? Did you have any lunar mood swings ? Not you personally lol

Well, it was a tale of two halves for us really. One of my colleagues from another team asked me if it was a full moon as they had been non stop all day so far with assessments.

I thought we were heading for the same as we had a couple of logistical nightmares that had the potential to make things harder than they should have been. But we survived and it ended up being as busy, but no busier than usual. It couldn't have been that bad though as I stayed late to help a colleague out.

We do tend to see a pattern though and things do tend to increase to the point where you end up asking the question and realise that it is actually a full moon, so yes, I believe it has an effect.

When I was a bouncer we hated full moons. Always more manic than any other night x

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back