Full moon, half moon...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
I've had the most bizarre day at work.....Fridays are normally back to back , mental busy .
Today was only ticking along. I had clients forget their appointments , show up hours late, cancel , cry , complain and generally give me a hard time ...

I was like ..what the hell is going on today and then a lady tells me it's something to do with the moon and it's proximity to the earth today and apparently everyone's in an heightened emotional state .

Was it just me and mine or did anyone else have similar.?

Not today, but around mothers day there was a giant red full moon for a few days, like New York big! And there were so many people trying to jump off buildings in town.

Ive heard its something to do with the moon controling tides and us being made of so much water. Just look at the idea of werewolves, people go mad in full moons

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lunatics is from lunar meaning moon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

it must be something in the air as I only had two clients today and both tipped me... I never ever expect tips and I never usually get tips so today was a shocker :)

It was a hideous day on Friday! I was on top of the world, in a fantastic mood.
Every client was full of doom and gloom and seemed hell bent on trying to burst my bubble
One even won £10 on a scratch card and still whinged £20 would be better

Go away and take your negativity with you lol I was mentally shattered by the end of the day

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lunatics is right!

The last full moon was a friday, the 13th as well. That was a clanger of a day too
I am convinced the moon has a weird affect in me

Is it bad that I saw the title of this thread and instantly thought of Jaffa cakes? :S

The moon definitely has an effect on children in school. Also very windy weather makes them wild.
Interesting about yesterday; I'm usually like a millpool, but I was stressed over little things, fine again today.

The Husband returned home from the night shift relatively unscathed this morning and I am going into work shortly, so will let you know later Rinn. :Scared:

I'll have to keep an eye on people today, see if I notice any changes in them. I only ever notice people change when it's really raining, people tend to lose all common sense.

I'm actually in a better mood the past 2 days than what I have been in a couple of weeks. There is a 'supermoon' tonight.

I'm actually in a better mood the past 2 days than what I have been in a couple of weeks. There is a 'supermoon' tonight.

Amy I'm so pleased you wrote that! For the life of me I couldn't think of what type of moon it was!
Yeah supermoon is tonight and tomorrow. First of three this year x

Sent from the catphone

I just had folk being silly at work and customers asking the dumbest of things (this is non beauty work!). Pointed out to my staff that it was full moon this weekend and everyone went 'aaaahhhhh'. It is called lunacy for a reason

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

The moon definitely has an effect on children in school. Also very windy weather makes them wild..
I used to find this also, I worked with preschool kids for years.
I loved windy day playtimes :)

Well the last 2 days have been awful for me so i totally agree. I hope the moon sods off far away again if this is what its doing!

The moon definitely has an effect on children in school. Also very windy weather makes them wild.
Interesting about yesterday; I'm usually like a millpool, but I was stressed over little things, fine again today.

Windy weather ....reminds me of the magical movie Chocolat.(Johhny Depp didn't do a bad job of an Irish accent ).

I loved it and bought the cookery book the French kitchen because of it ....many beautiful recipes in it ....I think French cuisine is fantabulouso

Windy weather ....reminds me of the magical movie Chocolat.(Johhny Depp didn't do a bad job of an Irish accent ).

I loved it and bought the cookery book the French kitchen because of it ....many beautiful recipes in it ....I think French cuisine is fantabulouso

Eugh snails. Frogs legs.

Escargots - fancy name but still a snail. They actually disgust me - as do slugs - why don't they eat slugs, there's hardly any difference. In fact they would be easier to eat having no shell.

I am making myself feel S.I.C.K. I always spell this word cos saying it makes me feel it.

Rinn-tin-tin I know there is a lot more to French cuisine but I can't get past the above.

Eugh snails. Frogs legs.

Escargots - fancy name but still a snail. They actually disgust me - as do slugs - why don't they eat slugs, there's hardly any difference. In fact they would be easier to eat having no shell.

I am making myself feel S.I.C.K. I always spell this word cos saying it makes me feel it.

Rinn-tin-tin I know there is a lot more to French cuisine but I can't get past the above.

I'm totally with you J-anna :sick:

Eugh snails. Frogs legs.

I havent eaten snails but i have eaten periwinkles which are similar I think and they were nice .
Hugh Fearnley Whittenstall tried to concoct recipes involving slugs but said they tasted disgusting no matter what ..

Anyway I was thinking more dauphinois potatoes, French onion soup , onion tarte and French desserts and pastries ......drooling here

I'm always thinking of my belly .:D

Latest posts

Back