Full set lash time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magy

Reaction score
i dont do lash extensions often just on the side and i used to take 2-3 hrs on a full set and brung it down to one hr and a half to 2 hrs, but im still self concious about how long i take doing them. i always hear peoples full sets took 45 min to an hourish ( nosey so i asked out of curiousity). is this right? i only ask becuase im not sure if theyre fast or i last longer becuase i do take my time cleansing the lashes and making sure theyre are on properly on one healthy lash. ( im very picky on what i do....) advice to go faster? am i right in my time or wrong?

I don't do a lot of lash extensions either and am at a similar time to you. I book out 2 hours and charge £50. I used to charge less but it's not really worth my time if I do. I'm also a picky lasher. My clients have all been very pleased with their lashes and they have lasted a long time.

Some fabulous lashers near me do take about 30mins less than me and they charge more.

I think your time is fine. Better that you take a little longer and your lashes are gorgeous than you take half the time and your lashes are bare and don't last well x

I don't do a lot of lash extensions either and am at a similar time to you. I book out 2 hours and charge £50. I used to charge less but it's not really worth my time if I do. I'm also a picky lasher. My clients have all been very pleased with their lashes and they have lasted a long time.

Some fabulous lashers near me do take about 30mins less than me and they charge more.

I think your time is fine. Better that you take a little longer and your lashes are gorgeous than you take half the time and your lashes are bare and don't last well x
Thanks! Is there any lashes or glued u recommend I also use random ones but always willing to try new product. Just want to get the best retention

Everything i use is from Flirties. Love their lash glues x

Latest posts

Back