Fuller lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraFakeMeUp

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been qualified for about 8 months in russian and individual lashes. However....how do i make them look fuller? Without putting more than 1 cluster of russians or 1 individual lash on each lash? All my current clients have quite a natural look which is great but I would love to do a really full looking set. TIA x

Hi Everyone,

I have been qualified for about 8 months in russian and individual lashes. However....how do i make them look fuller? Without putting more than 1 cluster of russians or 1 individual lash on each lash? All my current clients have quite a natural look which is great but I would love to do a really full looking set. TIA x
hi im currently looking for the same suggestions did you get a response?

I am so sorry jacintaoberien but you are absolutely not allowed to put more than one 0.15 lash .
To achieve fuller look you have to use fine lashes 007 or even 005 and go for mega volume like 6d or 8 d . I am sure they showed you that on training. So that's the only way . Happy lashing girls !

Thanks ViolaK. When i done my russian training they just told us 4 lashes max. I have since tried using more and got the desired look. I have also been looking at other techs work for inspiration. X

Latest posts

Back