Fuller lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollymcxo

Reaction score
Whenever I do sets of lashes I always think they look full and lovely and I’ve got all the lashes but when they open there eyes I find they actually aren’t that noticeable and not very full.
I am finding I’m still taking 2 hours for a full set and clearly in that time I’m not actually managing to fill every lash and feel like people don’t want too or are unable to lie for much longer. I have read threads about fuller lashes and have found that filling with shorter lashes will give more thickness but even this doesn’t seem to work.
I don’t know what else to do, I feel like giving up..

Attachments

• E065A4C3-50D1-4FD0-8D36-BEBD2306E09F.jpeg
    E065A4C3-50D1-4FD0-8D36-BEBD2306E09F.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 42
Just make sure you’re filling every lash, get a little hand mirror so you can see it from front view and tell how full they are! Individuals will only Go as full as the amount of lashes they have so don’t worry if they’re not thick. It’ll come with practice I was taking 3 hours to do a full set when I started. A month/2 on and I’m doing 1hour 30 / 2 hours still but I cover every single lash. Have a look at my photos on Instagram @bycharlottelouise, also shows what I mean by the mirror. If you want any photos of when I started out let me know , it’s a huge difference! Make sure you’re happy with the results I know I’d much prefer stay there longer and get a nice full set then a rushed half set, don’t worry about time It’ll come to you maybe do a discount offer until you’re happy with your time and results. Practice makes perfect.
Good luck Hun xx

Latest posts

Back