Fully booked up or can you always fit clients in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another related question here then .........do you consider when fitting in a new enhancement client whether or not you can commit to them in the long term or do you fit them in on a one off basis ?

I have periods where I say no to new nail clients if my books are full unless they are for a special occasion, and I always wrestle with myself ! The question that plagues me is this...what if (and dont get me wrong this is a good thing) they envisage becoming a regular.....can you find a regular 2 or 3 weekly slot for them ? Or do you fit them in when you can next manage and then have to decline the regular upkeep appts ?

Would be interested to hear others positions on this ! :)

i always tell them that i can offer such and such appointment but may not be able to accomodate a regular schedule. it seems its always the evenings which are in most demand, i work till 8 on tues and thurs 8.30 on wed and 6 on fri. i really dont want to work more evenings than that , i find it very difficult to wind down and sleep if i work too late and it affects me the next day.

Another related question here then .........do you consider when fitting in a new enhancement client whether or not you can commit to them in the long term or do you fit them in on a one off basis ?

I have periods where I say no to new nail clients if my books are full unless they are for a special occasion, and I always wrestle with myself ! The question that plagues me is this...what if (and dont get me wrong this is a good thing) they envisage becoming a regular.....can you find a regular 2 or 3 weekly slot for them ? Or do you fit them in when you can next manage and then have to decline the regular upkeep appts ?

Would be interested to hear others positions on this ! :)

I think I should of included this in my initial question as this is the problem that i encounter, I tell them i can fit in new sets as one offs but its its the maintenance of them that i can`t do, without putting all my other clients out of sinc. But then once the newbies have them on they more often want to keep them on even tho they said at first they didn`t:grr:

Latest posts

Back