Fuming At Xfactor Advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
Check this ad out and tell me that this is not an Xfactor ad Radcliffe Riverside
:irked: I saw this ad in my local shop for XFACTOR contestants on the ad was Simon, Sharon and Lois auditions at our local civic centre, I thought great but wondered why they where coming to a small town, off I went to the civic centre to get a pamphlet and asked who come they where coming here, normally they only go to large cities, the guy in the office said oh its not the xfactor it has nothing to do with them :mad: so I said well that is false advertising in the extreme., I was so anoyed that I was not going to see Simon, I promptly e-mailed them to let them know they are being used.

All I can see is a rugby team. Louis was sacked btw so it couldn't have been genuine!

All I can see is a rugby team. Louis was sacked btw so it couldn't have been genuine!

clik on the bar that says launch riverside web site then go down the page a bit and you will see a picture of them click on that.

xfactor.jpg

I see exactly where you're coming from.!

You've been away too long Sass.................Louie is back on the team. x

A bit dodgy to say the least! Very misleading too. I'm sure they can get done for that, breach of copyright or something.

A bit dodgy to say the least! Very misleading too. I'm sure they can get done for that, breach of copyright or something.
thats what I thought and that is why I sent e-mail to xfaxtor.

The thing is they are using copyrighted material ie The photographs and they are also using the x-factor logo, Good on you for passing this on to the x-factor team :)

Latest posts

Back