Fuming-marketing scheme rep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attitude

Reaction score
My salon just had a cold call drop in from a marketing rep. The gist was she will sell approximately $300-400 of my services for the princely sum of $58. She will do this in person by going to local businesses and offering the employees this coupon. All I pay is a dollar! And I get to do $300-400 worth of services for.....FREE.

I know, I know...sounds great right? <<<<<sarcasm

That wasn't what bothered me. She then went on to say she of course wouldn't be selling it to poor people and welfare bums.

At that point I told her she was extremely ignorant and to get the hell out. She practically ran out.

To put the Icing on the cake, this rep, who would be promoting my salon had eighties crunchy hair that badly needed a root job, 80's blue eyeshadow, purple wide eyeliner, and what I am sure was LipSmacker gloss. Her pants literally came up to her boobs.

She should probably hang out with more "poor people" because none of my social assistance friends look this horrible or act this badly.

My salon just had a cold call drop in from a marketing rep. The gist was she will sell approximately $300-400 of my services for the princely sum of $58. She will do this in person by going to local businesses and offering the employees this coupon. All I pay is a dollar! And I get to do $300-400 worth of services for.....FREE.

I know, I know...sounds great right? <<<<<sarcasm

That wasn't what bothered me. She then went on to say she of course wouldn't be selling it to poor people and welfare bums.

At that point I told her she was extremely ignorant and to get the hell out. She practically ran out.

To put the Icing on the cake, this rep, who would be promoting my salon had eighties crunchy hair that badly needed a root job, 80's blue eyeshadow, purple wide eyeliner, and what I am sure was LipSmacker gloss. Her pants literally came up to her boobs.

She should probably hang out with more "poor people" because none of my social assistance friends look this horrible or act this badly.

Wow, I'm fuming on your behalf. :mad:

What?! What sort of offer is that???!! Think you really should have taken her up on it...
And she actually said she wouldn't sell to 'poor people', omg, I think someone needs completely re-trained, or even better, work in a different job. One where she doesn't interact with humans! Xx

Latest posts

Back