Fun thread : Enhancements are good for...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
use them as......
1.marshmallow sticks

2.a nice indian head when washing hair

3.displaying them to hubby saying the words"don't push it" :twisted:

3.scaring the kids... :twisted:

4.giving the dog a good scratch.

5.catfights on a night out (not that i partake in that lol)

6.letting an artistic talented nail artist loose on them to create groovy designs.

7. Dragging them down a blackboard

Making a hole in the garden just the right size for snowdrop bulbs

Opening letters

Scaring people on trains when you type with stilettos on a laptop:eek:

My all time fav: 10 little adverts for my business:lol:

scooping up beads out of my girls pot.xxxxx

pulling the plug out of the bath cos the chain's broken. Cant quite get a grip when i don't have them on - i have to use a comb!:green:

Back scratch for my partner
Opening letters
For popping cans (not me tho) lol
Fab hair massage when washing hair
Scoop measure for powders
Letter opener
Squeezing spots (mb me) lol
Pulling out the stray hair
stiletto's are great for threatening the guy's down the pub if they get to lippy as well...:hug:

picking out swarovski crystals from the jar when making tiaras.

opening the post.

holding my false lashes in place as the glue drys, on my own eyes of course, not clients.

braiding hair.

they burn quite slowly, if you are Jewish only set fire to seven at a time

Hi all ,
I make perfect clean partings in clients hair,
crease lines in foils where you need to fold them ,
I fluff the hair up with them ,
scrape the laquer dots off mirrors
pick out hairs from the plug hole

plus they make the most wonderful comb lines on the finished hairstyle
its like having a set of combs on my fingertips
plus they dont hurt the clients scalp
I know most hairdessers always use that little pinky finger nail to section the hair whilst holding the drier and blowdrying,
braiding is a doddle with them
the little pinky nail is most important to a hairdresser ,

The only thing what we dread is colour getting on them
if the nails poke a hole in the glove and get colour on them
we are gutted ,

we love our beautiful nails
I know loads of hairdressers who cannot work without them

now you all know why hairdressers nails come off :) oops lol

Tapping them really loud on the mdf counter at the in the doctors surgery when the receptionist knows you are there, but won't look up from her magazine!!!!

Saving me from cutting off my thumb when I lowered the paper cutter blade on it at work. The acrylic actually stopped the blade from severing my thumb... Who says acrylics are bad for you??? ;)

Saving me from cutting off my thumb when I lowered the paper cutter blade on it at work. The acrylic actually stopped the blade from severing my thumb... Who says acrylics are bad for you??? ;)

EEK!!:eek::eek:

Scraping paint from floor tiles after O/H has painted the walls and didnt put anything on the floor coz "it wont make a mess" !!!!!

:o flicking the lit end of your ciggie out when you've only got time to smoke half of it:o
My pinkie nail is used by most of our drivers to measure the tread dept on our bus tyres:eek:

I did a similar thing but with a bread slicer. Still, it saved me from losing my finger :lol:

I used my recent 1st time stilettos for stabbing into grapes, then feeding me and my partner :), he's glad I've took them off now, just couldn't resist jabbing him with them :lol:.
A friend of mine wants me to do her a set, for when she does her street fighting ( club ) but I said no way, that just aint fair IMO x

Staple remover, im the queen staple remover in my office lol
Fantastic photocopier paper jam removers
Plucking the stray hair that grows on my neck... omg thats an age thing isnt it?!!
Furking the fluff from my belly button lol
Headlice removal also lol

Sue x

Using them like tweezers to pinch out contact lenses!

They're good for poking the other half when he's being naughty! ha ha

He, he! Great little thread!

Yes, tea bag removal from mug to stop me burning my fingers and plug removal from the bath as my chain has also broken :eek: I have to say that I do use them for popping drinks and dog food cans open too :o

I have ruined so many pairs of knickers too when I have stilettos or lipsticks on, they just go right through the lacey bits :cry:

The only thing I've found so far that I just cannot do with them on is pick up coins I've dropped on the laminate floor! I've tried to no avail using the side of my fingers to do it but I have to lick a finger or my thumb (eww) then press really hard onto the coin to enable me to put it back in my purse!

xx

The only thing I've found so far that I just cannot do with them on is pick up coins I've dropped on the laminate floor! I've tried to no avail using the side of my fingers to do it but I have to lick a finger or my thumb (eww) then press really hard onto the coin to enable me to put it back in my purse!xx

I would leave the coins:green::green::green::green::green:

I have had this problem too, then one day I was able to pick'm up, and had never had a problem since.

But I remember that when I had on my first set of stilletoes, i had to go home by train. I was buying the ticket in an machine and had to put in my creditcard, and suddenly realised that because of the way this machine was built, I wouldn't be able to get the card out myself:smack: So I had to turn around and say to the next person in line "excuse me I have just have my nails done and cannot pick my card out myself" Felt so much as a stupid blond girl (no offence to all you lovely blonds out there, sure you wouldn't do anything so stupid):lol:

Latest posts

Back