Fungal toe nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
My mum has a fungal toe nail. I'm convinced of it. It's been there years and she's not bothered by it but it does look a bit unsightly.

She doesn't want to bother the doc about it. Is there anything you can buy to clear it up? She has high blood pressure and angina - would these contra-indicate using a fungal treatment? It may mean a trip to the docs if so.

Thanks for any help xx

Having tried everything over the years, my sister tried PURE Coconut oil as recommended by the Diet Docs on TV. They reckon that it's the only thing that will clear it but it must be pure. She bought a tub from Holland & Barratt and it totally cleared up in no time at all.

Having tried everything over the years, my sister tried PURE Coconut oil as recommended by the Diet Docs on TV. They reckon that it's the only thing that will clear it but it must be pure. She bought a tub from Holland & Barratt and it totally cleared up in no time at all.

Wow, and presumably would not be contra-indicated as it is completely natural, thanks for that:hug:

Latest posts

Back