Funnest World Theory ever !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
My man has this theory and I hope it does not insult anyone here but I just thought I would share it as I thought it was so stupidly funny. Here Goes . . .

China is that most populated country in the world there are thousands of chineese in China and every other country which is fine but this is where the strange part comes in . . . . have you ever seen a pregant chineese woman cause I havent. Micheal says that they are all aliens.

I'm probably going to get slammed I'm not being rascial its just my mans thoughts !

lindag said:
have you ever seen a pregant chineese woman cause I havent. Micheal says that they are all aliens
come to think of it ..........neither have i. it was the same when i lived in germany.. you never saw a pregnant german woman either

hate to disspell this theory but i have a pregnant chinese woman living opposite me who is just about to drop her 4th (cant wait to find out where she's gonna put it coz they live in a 2 bedroom flat!).

Carole Lindsay said:
hate to disspell this theory but i have a pregnant chinese woman living opposite me who is just about to drop her 4th (cant wait to find out where she's gonna put it coz they live in a 2 bedroom flat!).
I must inform michael that the world in not going to be taken over by chineese aliens and not to worry any more :D

peter pan u r so right! I lived in germany for several years and cant ever remember seeing a pregnant german lady either! lol...mind you you never saw their newborn babies either as they generally believed newborns should stay inside for a couple of weeks (or so i was told) and then they hid them under the most ENORMOUS pram quilts I have ever seen (winter or summer!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back