Funny things clients ask for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a client today say: i want highlights but i dont want them vertical... Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Can you cut my hair while the colour is on?

Not even joking, and it was a half head foils.

I have been at a few friends homes and they have said can u cut my hair.. My response yes.. But not now I don't have my tools.. Response.. I have kitchen scissors use them...!!!

Had a lady bring me a picture of Rod Stewart once....to be fair she was a bad alcoholic!!!
And another woman brought me a pic of lion (she wanted it big and wild)
And another woman brought me a pic of her horse as she wanted to shine like him!!!!
And have been asked for long spikes on a woman with waist length hair....this didnt get done as she got thrown out of the salon and barred lol!!!
xoxo

Had a lady bring me a picture of Rod Stewart once....to be fair she was a bad alcoholic!!!
And another woman brought me a pic of lion (she wanted it big and wild)
And another woman brought me a pic of her horse as she wanted to shine like him!!!!
And have been asked for long spikes on a woman with waist length hair....this didnt get done as she got thrown out of the salon and barred lol!!!
xoxo

Hahahahaha a lion OMG

Someone brought me a picture of miss piggy once for her wedding hair. Someone also brought in a glittery eyeshadow, along with a bottle of whiskey because she wanted her hair those sort of colours.

Someone brought me a picture of miss piggy once for her wedding hair. Someone also brought in a glittery eyeshadow, along with a bottle of whiskey because she wanted her hair those sort of colours.

I love this. Perfect! Did you do the Miss Piggy hair?

I had a woman in her 30s wanting the exact same cut she had when she was 4 (brought in photo of herself at 4 sat on Santa's knee 😳) basically a purdy cut with a micro fringe

I get asked a million and one times to cut hair "spikey" ?!?!?
After a lot of questioning of a lot of different people, I came to the conclusion that spikes were not required. The basically wanted a soft finish to layers or the fringe, separated into "spikes" with wax after blow drying! Lol

The "3 layers" thing never gets old. I also love the " golden blonde colours but no warmth" it gets tedious! Lol

I had a guy come in and ask me to cut his hair curly.
I asked if he had curly hair naturally he said no, that's what I want you to do cut it like so it makes it curly.

I permed it in the end lol

Men who want to have the grey cut away...
Just nodd and do a standard cut and finally they are happy that the grey is gone now. Grey=hair?!

Thats the problem with this world To many freaks not enough circuses
:p
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also very demanded:
'Please cut my hair so that both sides bend/curl/fall the same! One side always behaves different than the other!'

A chin length bob...thats sits on her shoulder, (strange place to have a chin i thought)

"I'd like my hair like the colour of a tawny owl....you know?" And "I want really really bright vibrant copper....no orange though" 😂😂😂love clients hahaha

Ive done my mums hair for five years now. The last time I finished applying her colour I said "right thats you" and she said "ok.... are you going to cut it after I wash it or do you want to do it just now?" WTF.... lol!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This thread is hilarious 😂

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you cut my hair while the colour is on?

Not even joking, and it was a half head foils.

Thats new. Hahaha

I have had a client say can u cut it then colour it so u use less dye and will that be cheaper? Ummmmmmm no?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

And another woman brought me a pic of her horse as she wanted to shine like him!!!
xoxo

You should of recommended that she used her horse's Mane & Tail horse shampoo, then she'd def shine like I'm then!!!

Otherwise she could of course opt for a more human friendly treatment like a gloss

I had a new client the other day who wanted platinum highlights / no ash ! And honey but not golden 😁😁😁 I think we all need a medal as we have the patience of saints !! The best is definitely - a volume blow dry I love big hair ! Omg I didn't realise it would be that big !!

Latest posts

Back