Funny things clients ask for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a client who asked if I could do
"a half body tan, but a quarter on the top and a quarter on the bottom "
Eh???? That'll be face & feet then, Mrs

My friends do this... I want caramel highlights.. no warmth... what the hell?

Eurgh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The other day I was asked to cut 'just one layer'...

'Where is my second layer on my hair? I only want a later in the middle please'

She was a new client, I have never cut her hair before and it was a pain trying to explain that her stylist before had actually heavily layered her hair and if I gave her one layer in the middle it wouldn't make all the rest disappear 🙈 xx

I had a new client the other day who wanted platinum highlights / no ash ! And honey but not golden 😁😁😁 I think we all need a medal as we have the patience of saints !! The best is definitely - a volume blow dry I love big hair ! Omg I didn't realise it would be that big !!

OMG I get this. I want a bouncy blowdry as big as u can so lasts me all week loads of body, use a product to add body please. Then after: it will drop won't it? It's too puffy at the top? Just a bit flatter everywhere please. I'm likeeee Ahhh fml lol xxx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Clients who come in, bleach highlights looking like a 10BG.

Client says 'I want lowlights'

So I show her a level 8.

'No that's far too dark'

So I show a 9.

'Just a little lighter'

I show her a 10....... Yes that's the one.

WTF!!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT!!!!

Clients who come in, bleach highlights looking like a 10BG.

Client says 'I want lowlights'

So I show her a level 8.

'No that's far too dark'

So I show a 9.

'Just a little lighter'

I show her a 10....... Yes that's the one.

WTF!!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT!!!!

Haha this happens to me all the time! X

A lady showed me a picture of her golden retriever and asked if I could achieve that colour for her own hair

A lady showed me a picture of her golden retriever and asked if I could achieve that colour for her own hair

Haha well they do say some owners look like their dogs don't they!! ;) xx

"Golden blonde but no yellow" will never get old. Another favorite is clients that book for a half head of foils and then they go "aren't you going to do the rest?"

Had an older woman get foils and after I rinsed I started to apply her toner and she goes "haven't you already colored it?" And I explain to her that it's to neutralise yellow tones and she says "well there wasn't any yellow before, what did you do??" The older ladies test my patience sometimes.

Once I had a client literally bring in a picture of a mullet.

Haha this happens to me all the time! X

"I want to go darker today"

Picks a level 10 natural instead of level 10 ash. Sigh. This is why consultations are so important!

Latest posts

Back