Funny things clients ask for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
I know there has been a thread for this in the past but couldn't find it so thought I'd start a new one and see if anyone has any others they can add.

I had a client today who asked for lines in her hair she then looked really confused when I looked confused turns out it was highlights she wanted...did make me laugh

"How much is eyebrow threading?"
"£xx"
"Is that for both eyebrows?"

I got asked for sharp ends once...

I had a client once that wanted her hair "fluffy but smooth" ..... 😒

A graduated bob that comes past the shoulders (at the back).... Umm what? X

Invisible layers!!!lol:|

I was asked if I also cut dogs hair & if so how much lol

I had a client draw me a pic of how she wanted her hair once because no hairdresser ever got it right... She pulled out a note pad and drew with a biro... A 5yr old could of done better, it was just lines! She told me no hairdresser could ever get "the funk"! (What??) I did her hair... She hugged and thanked me and sed I'm very good at my job as I got it exactly right, but her drawing must of put me on the right path!!!
Iv also had someone bring me in a pic of an animated character and asked asked for it to be exactly the same as the pic... I tried to explain it wasn't hair and I could do the shape etc but the person wasn't real and it wasn't real hair! Her reply- oooh that's disappointing! Haha you've Gota love the public :)

I recently got asked for layers where you can see an obvious straight steps, on hair that went down to middle of her back...nearly posted on here for advice next time...that time I just blunt cut the layers...also had a lady who wanted hair cut in at the neck,long fringe,not too short on top and then kept asking for a triangle shape at the front...after repeatedly asking her what she wanted to achieve I realised she wanted it cut round her ears with a point!

I have had: I love really big hair but don't want too much volume.

I want curls but can u make it so the hair isn't shorter looking?

a 100% grey client wanting bleach foil packets to lighten her white hair. This was at college and my tutor did have me foil her hair.

and my personal favourite: Can u make me pure white blonde (the clients hair is box dye black at this point) but you cant bleach it as my hair is dead.

Dead hair comes up a lot actually, I have clients who say all of my hair is dead so don't trim it all just tidy it up. I cant go shorter.

:confused:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

To be fair, it is all dead...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The famous 'I want three layers':D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 828
This is hilarious.... I'm crying with laughter at all of the haircuts I'm picturing!! I know it's not "hair on the head" but it's hair to remove.... when I've been asked for a half leg wax before, those clients unfamiliar with the process of waxing & what it includes ask "is that price for both legs ?"or which "half of the leg is that? Front or back?" You gotta love em!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

To be fair, it is all dead...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well yes this is my point.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha these are all making me laugh got to love these sorts of clients

I tend to get clients , that want something different , or a complete restyle ,but they don't want anything cut off the length , no added layers no shape around the face or fringe ...

This is hilarious.... I'm crying with laughter at all of the haircuts I'm picturing!! I know it's not "hair on the head" but it's hair to remove.... when I've been asked for a half leg wax before, those clients unfamiliar with the process of waxing & what it includes ask "is that price for both legs ?"or which "half of the leg is that? Front or back?" You gotta love em!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

This happened to me this week!:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Clients with hair right down there back not understanding why they can't have 4'' layers 😫

:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399674816213.jpg
    1399674816213.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 561

Latest posts

Back