Funny things parents & grandparents do/say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha a few years ago, my Granny and I were talking about David Seaman (no idea why), but a short while after, my Grandad came downstairs and she was telling him what we were talking about, she said: "you know that David Sperm guy..." haha omg I was in tears. Then later that day one of her friends came round and she was telling her all about it and she said: "Oh you'll never guess what I called him, I called him David Spunk !" Haha and she changed it again!

Did crack me up.... both times lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Speaking of footballers... I was staying with my lovely nan who's no longer with us now, when I was a teenager and the world cup was on. She turns to me one evening and said "now Laura tell me, I've heard this Ronaldo fella is **** hot!" After I dissolved in to the giggles, she made me promise not to tell my parents she'd been swearing, love her :) Miss her to bits xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

A couple of weeks before my grandad died he was on morphine and lots of other medicine and he had lost his mined a lot and hallucinating not funny I know but this will always make me laugh and it's the last funny memorie I have of him.

Me and my mum whent to see him and we walked in kiss hug had a chat and my mum whent to gt a drink,he called me over to his bed and whispers .........

Grandad-who's that woman with you.
Me-it's my mum your daughter.
Grandad-that's not my daughter.
Me-yes it is.
Grandad-no definatly not she has a huge arse she's really fat that's not my Fiona.
Me-giggle giggle giggle I promise you that's Fiona.
Grandad-I reckon it's an imposter you need to look at her ID.hahaha

Bearing in mined my mum is tiny lol.

I was in fits he had a real strong Irish accent and he was deadly serious.
Shortly after that he called me over again and says you see those nurses out there they keep coming in at night and they try to do things to me,So I said what do they do and he says they keep taking my pants down and touching my private parts and you know I'm married.Lol well he was right in a way coz
he had a catheter in so they were doing what he said but not in the way he thought bless him he was so doped up on stings he didn't know anything.

Miss him like crazy every day xxx

My lovely dad who I lost last year used to say, when the sky was dark and threatening rain, 'it's black as a prostitutes handbag'. The ladies at whist would be disgusted but he did it all the more :)

Latest posts

Back