Fur Babies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread and I love all the fur babies on here , even the bats !!
I have lost 3 cats since January 2010 , the last one was 5th of September .:-(
Missing them all , especially my Domino , my nearly 19 year old boy , who was my baby before I had my babies.

Better stop , as I'm crying now.

pic 1 Tickles , lost him at 7 months , hit by car :-(
pic 2 Domino died from Chronic renal failure last November 18 .5 years :-(
pic 3 Dobby died 3 weeks ago , hit by car 7 months again !! :-(

Pic 4 Poppy nearly a year old , hope she lives a very long life. :)

Feel so sad , looking at my babies who are not here now.

So sorry for your losses hun, I lost one of mine last wednesday and it has broken my heart, she was 12 and fat and cuddly and I loved her to bits, miss her so much.
They leave little paw prints on our hearts. Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

My little baby guy, Bosley.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317346314.536228.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317346314.536228.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 194
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317346373.155560.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317346373.155560.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 203
Princessgumdrop,Boseley is too cute! What sort of dog is he? Is he stil a pup or fully grown?xxxx

So sorry for your losses hun, I lost one of mine last wednesday and it has broken my heart, she was 12 and fat and cuddly and I loved her to bits, miss her so much.
They leave little paw prints on our hearts. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you hun, and I hope you are ok, still early day's for you , it takes ages to get over losing them.

Was she ill ?
{{{{{{{hugs }}}}}}}} to you xxx

This is my naughty little fur baby lewis

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317428066.296880.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317428066.296880.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 119
Oh and here is Lewis waiting for his regular massage lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317428528.577547.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317428528.577547.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 125
Bosley is a miniature longhair dachshund. This first pic he was like 8 weeks and the other 6 years old. This is him in his Halloween costume. He hates it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317437371.681718.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317437371.681718.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 125
Bosley is a miniature longhair dachshund. This first pic he was like 8 weeks and the other 6 years old. This is him in his Halloween costume. He hates it.

Omg... this is so cute!!!! :)

Thank you hun, and I hope you are ok, still early day's for you , it takes ages to get over losing them.

Was she ill ?
{{{{{{{hugs }}}}}}}} to you xxx

Thanks x
They don't know what happened, but I think she had eaten something poisonous as she couldn't stand at the end. Bless her :-( xx

This Molly (she's on the chair then the lawn mower can't get her. She thinks it's evil!) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317453764.210012.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317453764.210012.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 97
This is my naughty little fur baby lewis

Whats my Fluffy doing in your front room. LOL Fluffy looks like Lewis's clone, although Fluffy might be a bit bigger

I love this thread!!!!

These are my little monsters and the first 2 are the reason i won't open a home salon, there a bit "attentive" lol
View attachment 9306View attachment 9306
Okay i can only get these to attach so i'll try again

This thread is lovely and sad at the same time. It really upsets me when kittys just disappear and you have no idea what happened to them.

October 27th, just arrived home from my 3rd day of my CND foundation training and saw my gorgeous black and white 2year old kitty, porter on my drive. I called him to see if he wanted to come in and he didn't. I just knew then, that feeling you get, that i should have grabbed him to take him inside. That was the last time we ever saw him.

No idea what happened, he was chipped and have had no phone calls to say he had been found but he had health issues and we had all the snow and im no longer confident he's still with us :(

Here he is, miss him so much, i really truely hope some little old lady has taken him in and is looking after him....but then i would have thought i would have had a call from a vets at some point from his chip

Jo x

9734_287773355653_827650653_9155857_5245092_n.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is lovely and sad at the same time. It really upsets me when kittys just disappear and you have no idea what happened to them.

October 27th, just arrived home from my 3rd day of my CND foundation training and saw my gorgeous black and white 2year old kitty, porter on my drive. I called him to see if he wanted to come in and he didn't. I just knew then, that feeling you get, that i should have grabbed him to take him inside. That was the last time we ever saw him.

No idea what happened, he was chipped and have had no phone calls to say he had been found but he had health issues and we had all the snow and im no longer confident he's still with us :(

Here he is, miss him so much, i really truely hope some little old lady has taken him in and is looking after him....but then i would have thought i would have had a call from a vets at some point from his chip

Jo x

View attachment 9348

What a handsome little man, so sorry for your loss hun. I hate letting mine out but its too cruel to keep them holed up all day every day, hopefully he had found a new home and is safe. Xx

My two boys...Frankie (beige one sporting a fresh lion cut!) and Johnny.

Their full names are:

Francesco Franconé From Verona.
Gianni Antonucci From Milano.

Lol ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317714528.704182.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317714528.704182.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 75
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317714615.445601.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317714615.445601.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 66
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317718712.659475.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317718744.924908.jpg

My 2 fur babies Sandy and Shivez! They have grown since this picture tho :)

What a handsome little man, so sorry for your loss hun. I hate letting mine out but its too cruel to keep them holed up all day every day, hopefully he had found a new home and is safe. Xx

Thank you :) i know i hated letting him out. He was always back by 9pm at the latest without fail :(

He had kitten flu when he was a kitten and we got him from cats protection, first cat we ever had and i used to be allergic as a child. I would love another but not sure i can take the not knowing again!

Jo x

View attachment 9348

Oh bless you, my sisters cat went missing and he was beautiful grey with blue eyes, so she wanted to track him down. I am not sure how she found him but there is a little old man that has like 10 cats because he feeds them and pets them, they arnt actually his thy belong to other people. She knows he is safe but she also knows he isn't coming home : (

But your kitty maybe found a little old man to take care of. sorry your so sad let's home he is safe x

Latest posts

Back