Further Advice Re'd Please - S2 Course Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmit2

Reaction score
Hiya

I had decided to go to S2 Leeds and do natural nails course as I really want to get to grips with manis/pedis first before I move on to more advanced teqs like L&P. I also want to do Shellac too.

When I spoke to S2 on the phone they said I should just do the Signature course with L&P and Brisa Conversion as this is suitable for beginners also.

My dilema is: I'm due to have my baby in May and don't want to start and do L&P and not be able to practise due to a little one to occupy me. I really want to do manis/pedis and gel polishes first. Is this a good idea? I can then do the L&P/Brisa course later in the year...

If i do the natural nails course, can I then do gel polish services like Shellac? Would CND let me buy the products to do this like the lamp/polishes?

Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.
Hayley x

Hi. I booked the naturally nails course at S2 last week :). If you pass the course then you can buy/use Shellac and Minx. The foundation/brisa course is for beginners.
Hope this helps. :hug:
Leanne

Perfect! Thanks. I shall do this instead then move on to L&P/Brisa as planned :)

Thanks
Hayley

Latest posts

Back