Further Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyG.

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,
Its me again, now that I have found this site I am completely hooked !
Anyway 3 yrs ago now I completed my foundation course and then set up as a mobile tech. In September 03 I completed & gained my CND Masters Qualification. (which I am very proud of !!!) Sorry about that but just feel I have to shout it from the rooftops !!!!
I absolutely live & breathe nails and want to become the best I can, therefore what creative training can I do next ?? and what will the NVQ gain me that the Masters hasnt already. I believe the NVQ will cost me £250 +.
Or should I now concentrate on one to one training to brush up on my technique & possibly strive for competitions ???? Or maybe one day as a Creative Trainer !! :biggrin: Only joking, cant imagine I would ever be that good!!!
Anyway your views would be greatly appreciated

Sam x

SamanthaGott said:
Hi Peeps,
Its me again, now that I have found this site I am completely hooked !
Anyway 3 yrs ago now I completed my foundation course and then set up as a mobile tech. In September 03 I completed & gained my CND Masters Qualification. (which I am very proud of !!!) Sorry about that but just feel I have to shout it from the rooftops !!!!
I absolutely live & breathe nails and want to become the best I can, therefore what creative training can I do next ?? and what will the NVQ gain me that the Masters hasnt already. I believe the NVQ will cost me £250 +.
Or should I now concentrate on one to one training to brush up on my technique & possibly strive for competitions ???? Or maybe one day as a Creative Trainer !! :biggrin: Only joking, cant imagine I would ever be that good!!!
Anyway your views would be greatly appreciated

Sam x
Well done Sam xxxxxxxxxx
Well the NVQ will give you a qualification that will be exepted throughout the UK and the EEC..............
Get a folder together with all the stuff you have done, and all your creative certificates...............
This will help you, building your NVQ Folder........
Get some pictures of problem nails, before and afters...........
Clients appraisals.................
Then get a NVQ assestment and see what is left to do.......... You might have already got some stuff covered, you have already worked towards some of it..........
But check this out ...........
Yep Competiting is another way to improve your skills...............
It proves that you can work to a formula and have great nail Tech skills........and it is so much fun too !!!!!!!!
I wish you luck and I am sure you will a rocking success !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back