Furthering career into teaching/training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi all i just want pointing down the right path to go further into teaching and being a trainer in any of the treatments i am qualified in ie nails lashes spray tanning..
Any advice greatly appriciated as i feel like i need to branch out and share my knowledge to others..
thanks Jo xx

What extra courses will i have to do first before i can go into teaching? what is this 7303? is that for beauty therapists?
:confused::confused:

The first thing you will need is a teaching qualification. There are a number of courses from City & Guilds, including the 7303, or there is the PTLLS qualification or NVQ Assessors award. Some of these should be available from your local college.

The Guild run an online PTLLS course. If you would like any details, feel free to ask.

Thankyou i have just been intouch with my local college xx

I'm a beauty lecturer at college. I did PTLLS at the end of last year and then got my job, now I am doing A1 Assessors award.

PTLLS is the first step and they will guide you from there x

(I still have all my course work so if you need a hand with anyof it just ask x)

Awh thanks hun i`m waiting for the collage to get back to me its a 12 week course and yes i`ll continue to do the assessors course too after it
thanks again jo xx

hey

do the PTLLS first. then go onto either A1 if you want to teach NVQ or DTLLS or CTLLS.

PTLLS will able to get you insurance for teaching through The Guild after you finish, then you can get straight into teaching and start on your next course.

Latest posts

Back